What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've used quite a bit of WLT's criollo seco. Never had a burn prob, and I live in damp Dull-Aware, Queen of Burn Probs. It is reasonably thick and crinkled. I have a big stash of it. Have not bought some recently, tho, so I don't know whether bgatches differ. Small perfectos out of WLT Criollo seco and Corojo seco, bound and wrapped in WLT Habano 2000 ... that was my first staple blend. Mild and flavorful.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've used quite a bit of WLT's criollo seco. Never had a burn prob, and I live in damp Dull-Aware, Queen of Burn Probs. It is reasonably thick and crinkled. I have a big stash of it. Have not bought some recently, tho, so I don't know whether bgatches differ. Small perfectos out of WLT Criollo seco and Corojo seco, bound and wrapped in WLT Habano 2000 ... that was my first staple blend. Mild and flavorful.
Hows come I never knew you were from Dull Aware? :p I'm here too... and how come we haven't at least smoked together ... rolled together... anything together being we are nestled together in the armpit of the nation?

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Would you say the Criollo viso has about the same thickness as their Corojo viso?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hows come I never knew you were from Dull Aware? :p I'm here too... and how come we haven't at least smoked together ... rolled together... anything together being we are nestled together in the armpit of the nation?
Yershittinme?!?

Ping me at tree fore fife see row ate see row sebben... We'll spark some sticks this very weekend in my new cedar lined cigar porch. Mebbe roll a couple, too. I'm in Newark, not far from the U.

Go Blue Hens

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
How thick was the viso? I don't want something too thick since the Corojo ligero is already heavy stuff.
I had a bit of the LO Nica ligero I thought was pretty thin. Comparable to WLTs Corojo seco or viso. Good just lacking strength. I really love WLTs criollo ligero so I was hoping the seco was in line being a lower priming and all. I may go for the viso though if its thin enough. Just want something mediumish without burn issues.
The criollo viso I got wasn't too thick at all and never had burn issues with it

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
New to bermacol, what's your ratio? I've read 1 spoonful to 4oz of water. I'd this a right?
Sounds about right to me. Take a small container with a lid. Fill it 3/4 of the way with hot water or stick in the microwave to get the water hot. Slowly add a little powder at a time while stirring until you get a desired consistency.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New to bermacol, what's your ratio? I've read 1 spoonful to 4oz of water. I'd this a right?
I freestyle it, but I'd guess a 1:5 ratio by volume. Starts out like thick tapioca but then settles into a clear gel in an hour or less. I don't use hot water. I just put a shallow spoonful into my jar, add some spoonfuls of water, stir and it's ready in half hour or whatever. As a tapioca it ain't too sticky but it'll get hella sticky fast. I get 100+ sticks out of a spoonful.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You ever finish a hard wrapping session, which was preceded maybe the day before with a hard bunching session, and you're exhausted and thinking, "Shit, I need to take a few days off from this, it's kicking my ass." And then, literally, not 2 hours later you're thinking, "I need to get bunching pretty soon. Wonder what my binder situation is?"

I mean f.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You ever finish a hard wrapping session, which was preceded maybe the day before with a hard bunching session, and you're exhausted and thinking, "Shit, I need to take a few days off from this, it's kicking my ass." And then, literally, not 2 hours later you're thinking, "I need to get bunching pretty soon. Wonder what my binder situation is?"

I mean f.
Dude, get outta my head!!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

I mean f.
Like the zen master advises: Everyone should meditate 20 minutes every day... Unless you are too busy... In which case you must meditate one hour each day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the zen master advises: Everyone should meditate 20 minutes every day... Unless you are too busy... In which case you must meditate one hour each day.
Question I have for the Zen master.... is snoring ok during this meditation? My meditation is very similar to sleep time.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dude, get outta my head!!
Haha, sry bro. Anyway I'm extremely proud to say that I have not bunched nor rolled a single stick since I wrote that post, except that one teeny tiny batch of robustos I bunched and rolled yesterday and that minuscule weensy-beensy bunch of corona extras which I did during today's horse racing and am absolutely not going to wrap anytime soon. So, basically, total abstinence. :hungover:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Haha, sry bro. Anyway I'm extremely proud to say that I have not bunched nor rolled a single stick since I wrote that post, except that one teeny tiny batch of robustos I bunched and rolled yesterday and that minuscule weensy-beensy bunch of corona extras which I did during today's horse racing and am absolutely not going to wrap anytime soon. So, basically, total abstinence. :hungover: