What's new

Adventures in home rolling

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey brother I like my cigars like I like my women! A little ugly, soft and spongy, and a little fat!! Lol looking good brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well, it isn't burning well at all, I've had relight it 3 time already, but there's a certain cool walking around my property with my home roll hanging out of my face, oldskool Clint Eastwood style.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Probably just a little wet still. I'm impressed, I haven't braved any other vitolas

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I hear ya. Just trying to get a bunch long enough seems pretty amazing to me.
I got my new perfecto mold in today, and to be honest it is intimidating. Part of me wants to just throw ten bunches in there to sit over night and the other part is screaming just try one first.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I hear ya. Just trying to get a bunch long enough seems pretty amazing to me.
I got my new perfecto mold in today, and to be honest it is intimidating. Part of me wants to just throw ten bunches in there to sit over night and the other part is screaming just try one first.
If it's worth doing its worth overdoing... Do it!!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
If it's worth doing its worth overdoing... Do it!!
Hahaha, so true! Which is why I made a lancero last night because why not? Bunch might be a little loose, but that's ok I'm probably just going to smoke it as a cheroot/wrapper-less to test the next Brazilian blend iteration.

Oh and a couple wrappers on the Brazil blend #1. From left to right, San Andreas, Brazilian, and Dominican binder leaf that looked nice

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My first five "perfectos". The hardest part was bunching. Could not get the right amount of filler. Hence the sticks being different sizes.
Oh...and getting the seams tight was a real pain. Pretty frustrating at first.

Keep at it! You will be surprised how fast improvement comes with practice. That being said those don't lol bad at all!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Very skinny cheroot tonight, testing a 50:50 mix of Brazilian viso and nic seco, wrapped up in a Brazilian wrapper leaf.

Might be too mild or I'm not digging the nic seco, but serious pepper bomb here. Unfortunately that's the only flavor I'm getting.