What's new

Alec Bradley Fine and Rare

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The newest edition of Fine and Rare was unveiled today (kind of) via YouTube video from Alec Bradley. This cigar was shown to retailers at the IPCPR in Las Vegas in July and should be hitting store shelves very soon. We expect our shipment in the next week or so. The video below is of Alan Rubin opening the first box they received as well as talking about the cigar itself. It uses 10 tobaccos from 10 different countries. Very interesting concept and a GREAT smoke.

http://youtu.be/EETks0HWwEQ

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
[YOUTUBE]EETks0HWwEQ[/YOUTUBE]

...very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I had an opportunity to talk to Alec at the Big Smoke within the Davidoff store. I'm definitely going to try a few more of his cigars. He's a great guy that took the time to talk to me for nearly 15 minutes about the Racies Cubana Cigar Factory, along with some other topics. The video reminded me of that conversation... his excitement for cigars and his product.

Congrats on the LE release Alec.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thank you for getting the video embedded Lit. For some reason it wouldn't show up for me. But yes, Alan is a great guy and this is a very intriguing smoke. They had 2 great new releases at the show between this and the Black Market. I can't wait for our big event in Dec. with Alan and Jonathan here. It is going to be crazy!

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is one of the few LE's Ive been keeping an eye on. I tried to follow it pretty closely but so little information was released about this cigar. The presentation is top notch also, very excited to try this one.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had to chuckle typing the last part, calling you Stogie, because that is my rottweiler's name. Random I know!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking forward to trying it. The Black Market has been one of my go-to favorites this year since the Vegas convention in July. (Christ, I just realized that was back in July and it's already November. Where does the time go?)

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looks awesome! My local B&M usually has a great selection of AB. Hope he can get some of these!
They went fast at the show. All boxes were sold in a couple hours. The boxes are really cool too. Each cigar has its own cradle that is suspended in a bracket.