What's new

Alec Bradley Fine and Rare

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is on my list for my next purchase. The blend sounds fantastic and they look great. I really enjoy AB Cigars and I have had the pleasure of meeting Alan Rubin who is a fantastic guy.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I met him at CigarFest and spoke with him for awhile about his cigars. He really seems like a guy who loves what he does and is incredibly passionate about the cigars he puts out.

I'm a pretty big fan of Alec Bradley cigars, and I'll definitely try to get a few of these.

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked a few of the AB Fine and Rare and I liked the cigar . It is a medium bodied smoke that has nice flavors . If you can find them buy some they won't last long.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Here's a picture of the box that came in.
Cool box! I like the labels too, sweet idea.

So did you smoke one yet? I'm curious to hear about these. Then again, I'm still behind and don't even have any Black Market yet, lol.

The Tempus is still my favorite AB, though the Prensado is great too. I don't know if I've ever smoked an AB I didn't like, actually, though none of the others have jumped out and said "buy a bunch more of me!"

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I picked one up yesterday, AB really went a step beyond with the presentation on this one. The videos and pics dont do the F&R justice.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I picked one up yesterday, AB really went a step beyond with the presentation on this one. The videos and pics dont do the F&R justice.
Ditto !!!

I will take this further and say that Fine&Rare has the best packaging (box) in the industry. One can take the box and easily turn it into coffee-table humidor. It is that classy !

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Figures, everywhere I find that "had" them are all sold out. I want a box of these damnit. :argh:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I think I scored a box. A shop near my office (which is 3 hours away) got some in but the boxes were damaged so they're getting a new shipment this week. I happen to be going to the office on Wednesday until Friday. The shop said they'd hold a box for me. :ccool:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The shop just got in two boxes (1 is reserved for me) and the other isn't sold. If anyone here wants the other one I can pick it up or give you the name of the shop (after I get mine) :timebomb:

I'll be presenting all afternoon, but will check the board before I go. So if you want the number of the shop PM me and the first to ask will get a response.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Bummed out. Went to pick up my box and they showed me what happened. They got four boxes and they were damaged...and so were the cigars. They went through four boxes and "salvaged 20" and two boxes. They let me inspect the two that they said were sellable...i didn't buy either. Picked up a box of EPCDark Rituals instead.

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Bummed out. Went to pick up my box and they showed me what happened. They got four boxes and they were damaged...and so were the cigars. They went through four boxes and "salvaged 20" and two boxes. They let me inspect the two that they said were sellable...i didn't buy either. Picked up a box of EPCDark Rituals instead.
It seems to be common. Habana port my b&m had many delivered and one was badly damaged. Great cigar, but poor box design.