What's new

all time favorite movie line

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Two of my favorite lines come from The Game, an overlooked movie by David Fincher before he did Se7en and Fight Club:
I don't care if you have pictures of me wearing nipple rings and butt-fucking Captain Kangaroo.
They fuck you, and they fuck you, and they fuck you, and just when you think it's over, that's when the REAL fucking starts!

JRRIII

Jake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple of my favorites to say to my dad randomly are from Caddyshack:
"He was a good kid and a good caddy.... He was a brown noser Lou you hated him!"
"You take drugs Danny? Everyday"

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I was just thinking about this thread the other day. Thanks for the bump.
"The older you get the more rules they're gonna try to make you follow. You just gotta keep living. L-I-V-I-N"

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
" Those men tried to have sex with me! " Trading Places

I can quote this movie all day long, I watch it every Christmas day and every time I happen to catch it on tv. My wife hates it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

Tyler Durden

Love this quote. To me it says "no matter what you look like, what you do, what you have our what cigar you're smoking, you're really just a small speck on the earth. You are more significant than the things you do our own."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I feel like I say these the most. And more than I should
"Stay gold ponyboy, stay gold" - outsiders

"You dig ok ponyboy" - outsiders

"First rule of fight club"-fight club

"Do you feel lucky, well do ya punk" - dirty hairy

“Warning! Assholes are closer than they appear” - ace ventura