What's new

Amount of time to receive order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha that's verbatim what my guy said. Prob have the same vendor. Now if only he told me when he would reship lol.
I had something related to my order waiting for me when I got home today, but it wasn't a box from Switzerland.

Trout

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning to a email saying my reship has shipped! Fingers crossed I get these ones.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
The letters are coming in record time around 40 days. This is the worst stretch I have run into ever. Since July 6 boxes missing. 2 letters received so far. one re ship took 5 days door to door. I now feel that anything over 10 days has been snagged since all my packages from 5 different countries all make it in less than 10 days now.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Letters coming in record time now? Last time I got a letter it was over a year after the confiscation. Guess things have changed the last year.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The letters are coming in record time around 40 days. This is the worst stretch I have run into ever. Since July 6 boxes missing. 2 letters received so far. one re ship took 5 days door to door. I now feel that anything over 10 days has been snagged since all my packages from 5 different countries all make it in less than 10 days now.
Have you had anything snagged from non-Swiss vendors?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you are asking Mike, but my snag was from an Asian based vender that ships from Switzerland, but I too would be curious which "ship from" areas are more or less likely to get hit.
The envelope I got last night was from JFK, btw.
Trout

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
They want that taxation..... It's getting close to happening. Even if a year out. Either that or someone just has a hair up their ass lately.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Mike, are your reships making it through?
One re ship came in 5 total days. One was not guaranteed so just lost on that gamble. Another was refunded. Getting a re ship from the letter I got today and figured might as well just order 3 more boxes. Maybe bigger box won't get snagged.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys, I had my re-ship waiting on my doorstep this morning. 5 days flat it took to get here. Shipped out on the 5th according to postage on the box and was waiting for me this morning. Glad to finally have the waiting over with (until the next order lol). Now just waiting to see if I get a letter for the first box that went missing. Hope all those with outstanding boxes get them soon!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had a bunch of boxes come through LA and I've been fortunate so far that all have made the trip successfully.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Got my letter from the first reship. Shipment was sent on 7/1, letter dated 7/22, I got it 8/7. Pretty quick turn time.

If my re-reship squeaked through, I should be getting it this week. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.