What's new

An unasked (yes google) original question!!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Can't say I've done that as I don't drink much but a couple of weeks ago I took out a coffin of pepin 10th. It's one of my favorite sticks. Thought I put it someplace. Kept looking for it and only found empty coffins. I know I didn't smoke it so I couldn't figure out where it went. Fast forward to a couple of days ago and I find the wrapper in my basement ashtray.

Apparently I smoked it while I was on the vicodin for my shingles.

Do not remember smoking it for the life of me.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Can't say I've done that as I don't drink much but a couple of weeks ago I took out a coffin of pepin 10th. It's one of my favorite sticks. Thought I put it someplace. Kept looking for it and only foundempty coffins. I know I didn't smoke it so I couldn't figure out where it went. Fast forward to a couple of days ago and I find the wrapper on my basement ashtray.

Apparently I smoked it while I was on the vicodin for my shingles.

Do not remember smoking it for the life of me.
That sucks. Hopefully you at least enjoyed it in the moment. And I guess that's what it's all about to a certain extent. Finding pleasure in the moment.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
That sucks. Hopefully you at least enjoyed it in the moment. And I guess that's what it's all about to a certain extent. Finding pleasure in the moment.
No idea if I enjoyed it. But I usually do so we will go with that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the questions context was more, "Is it a waste to smoke an expensive cigar when you are drunk off your ass?" Rather than when you can sit back and enjoy it with cognitive abilities in tact.
Ah - so consumer regret brought on by irrational thinking due to drinking lol.

Well - yesterdays you thought it was a good idea. You were having a good time and that called for a good cigar. Best to never second guess yourself I figure lol.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ah - so consumer regret brought on by irrational thinking due to drinking lol.

Well - yesterdays you thought it was a good idea. You were having a good time and that called for a good cigar. Best to never second guess yourself I figure lol.
"Seemed like a good idea at the time." usually is associated with bad decisions lmao. I am an expert in that department.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So wait...An enjoyable, HTF, rare cigar is a waste of money, but a non HTF a, rare cigar that you enjoy is not? (....probably missing something here...)
I don't drink, so take this with a grain of salt. The OP asked if you're hammered, is it a waste to smoke a rare, htf, expensive cigar?

My response was that if it's an expensive cigar, it might be a waste; depends on how disposable income is.

If it's htf, than I think it definitely is. If you're already feeling good, you're probably going to enjoy a Tat brown label as much as your last Tat Cigwar. One of those, however, will have you real pissed off you didn't remember it. Does that make more sense?