What's new

Angel's pair

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Anchor steam is interesting because it's kinda it's own thing. Anchor brewing used a really old technique to make it using steam (hence the name) and is arguably the first craft beer. Because it's malt heavy with mild hops though I'd liken it to an amber ale. Oddly enough, another of my dad's favorite beers lol. That and shiner are prolly his top two.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Anchor steam is interesting because it's kinda it's own thing. Anchor brewing used a really old technique to make it using steam (hence the name) and is arguably the first craft beer. Because it's malt heavy with mild hops though I'd liken it to an amber ale. Oddly enough, another of my dad's favorite beers lol. That and shiner are prolly his top two.
I'd say your Dad has good taste in beer. Lol

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Interesting. I remember it being pretty good.
But Man we've gone way off track....
Bringing things back to focus... ;)
SmkY16O_d.jpg

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Tittays!!!!!
Love them Tittays!
Especially the high nippled ones like above.
Edit: somehow I think we are still way off topic. But titties go with everything

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Haha! I meant her name so I could do more research on their legitimacy... ;)
you know i never understood the whole titty drop thing, I'd rather see titties on a trampoline. It's no fun when the video ends right when they hit the bottom or the bounce.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
you know i never understood the whole titty drop thing, I'd rather see titties on a trampoline. It's no fun when the video ends right when they hit the bottom or the bounce.
Damn. Not to come across as an expert or anything. But a perfect one includes some squeeze and jiggle at the end looping into a slow motion replay. I mean, if you're gonna do it right... ;)