What's new

Another Chef trip to the other side (Asia)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Fun evening tonight in Bangkok where it was 97F today...

Walking around was cut short due to rain but saw a prayer temple in the middle of downtown. I guess it is pretty famous

I wish I could capture the big picture here of how well engineered this city is in regards to mass transit, walkways for people, buildings, and shops. It flows so well but on such a large scale that it made me and my co-worker laugh about people trying to call Detroit a world class city. Pales in comparison to metropolis atmospheres like this. It's astonishing what man can and has accomplished!

Did some good eating!

Then smoked a great cigar

With a great BOTL @Soundwave13 who happened to be in town the same single day that we are. Small world shit

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
that`s cool you were able to meet up with A.J
Fun evening tonight in Bangkok where it was 97F today...

Walking around was cut short due to rain but saw a prayer temple in the middle of downtown. I guess it is pretty famous

I wish I could capture the big picture here of how well engineered this city is in regards to mass transit, walkways for people, buildings, and shops. It flows so well but on such a large scale that it made me and my co-worker laugh about people trying to call Detroit a world class city. Pales in comparison to metropolis atmospheres like this. It's astonishing what man can and has accomplished!

Did some good eating!

Then smoked a great cigar

With a great BOTL @Soundwave13 who happened to be in town the same single day that we are. Small world shit