What's new

Another proposition for y'all home-rollin' botls

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I guess our friend @luckyace12 isn't with us anymore, so I'll show the band I made for him even though we'll probably never see it on a cigar. View attachment 96113
Never gone gents! I had one hell of a couple of months at home. I apologize immensely you guys. Life should start slowing down in july-ish but I will do my level best to check in from time to time. You guys deserve better!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Also I will be using this kick ass band! unfortunately, after the three months, NONE of them would smoke because the wrapper leaf was too thick.... so back to the drawing board....

1. Glad you are back and well!
2. With some info on your filler, binder, and wrapper we may be able to help with your burn issues. If you don't want to post in the thread, feel free to send a private message.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's just the Fire cured wrap https://www.leafonly.com/tobacco-leaf/tobacco-leaves/dark-fire-cured-tobacco-leaf was too thick. The filler and binder burned fine just not the wrapper.
I remember you really liked the flavor of that leaf. You can still use it as filler if you keep it as strips in the center of your bunches. Try using something thin like Mata Fina as your wrapper when you have less burny leaf in your bunch. Sometimes you can get your wrapper that doesn't burn well to burn by putting an extra seco binder between your normal binder and your wrapper.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I remember you really liked the flavor of that leaf. You can still use it as filler if you keep it as strips in the center of your bunches. Try using something thin like Mata Fina as your wrapper when you have less burny leaf in your bunch. Sometimes you can get your wrapper that doesn't burn well to burn by putting an extra seco binder between your normal binder and your wrapper.
I'll give that a shot thanks!