What's new

Another proposition for y'all home-rollin' botls

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Dude I'm so glad you like that one. I'm really happy with it. I usually don't always like stuff that I do, my own harshest critic and whatnot, but i loved making that one and loved the final version. I will be proud every time I see that one posted up in here. Thanks for letting me do that for you!
Honestly it makes me NEED to go roll more now :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just read through this thread and already cant wait to see my Pistolero bands! (yeah @VeLoRoK I think the names going to stick)

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I just want to pop in here and say that @VeLoRoK is an amazing talent and that his assistance is appreciated beyond words. Working on a large custom project for a fellow botl and he came through big time on some bands that far exceeded expectations. Once the order is complete and delivered I will share the artists handiwork
Oh stop it.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I just want to pop in here and say that @VeLoRoK is an amazing talent and that his assistance is appreciated beyond words. Working on a large custom project for a fellow botl and he came through big time on some bands that far exceeded expectations. Once the order is complete and delivered I will share the artists handiwork
I'm so excited

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone