What's new

Another proposition for y'all home-rollin' botls

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Creative exercise. Can you please, create a label. If you don't want to use your own, use Varillo. maybe with some earth tones or not.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok! Are we talking illustration, line art, full color, stylized? How do you picture it? Show me a couple of your favorites and that'll give me somewhere to start!
I am not really sure which of these would be suitable:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=inti+sun+god+inca&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=689&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiix4u_oajQAhUmAsAKHaTxA10Q_AUIBigB

take your pick (pun intended!!), I like mine very colourfull!
The reasoning for the Incan and Mayan images is that, cigars and smoking tobacco is associated with mainly the Spanish in the south Americas, The Mayans were cultivating and smoking the stuff for a long time before. I think its about time some due was paid to them and their history of tobacco cultivation.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I was thinking that you would design some, we would get it printed and I would punish you by sending you some of my homerolls!!!!! Haha
So here's where I am so far. Sketched out and first treatment of one version on computer. Next couple forthcoming. I want to give you the different looks to choose from. Now, how big are your sticks? What about any printing/name/etc? Where are you physically? Thanks! I'm having fun with this.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So here's where I am so far. Sketched out and first treatment of one version on computer. Next couple forthcoming. I want to give you the different looks to choose from. Now, how big are your sticks? What about any printing/name/etc? Where are you physically? Thanks! I'm having fun with this.
I make a lot of 44x5-6"
I'm in NC, but if you send me a file I'll print and attach myself :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk