What's new

Another Texas Young Gun

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Our Herfin buddy 'Fire Marshall Bill' sometimes buys from the Tobacco Lane in the mall. He's said they have a small but good quality selection, and their prices are alright (but not great).

You really ought to run up to Grapevine and see the selection they've got up there. It's a skosh better than the Arlington store (same owners, but different customers).

Also, as far as Herfin there....we'd have to be club members, and I'm not paying $300 for that privledge.

I am going to be putting together a DFW area herf this springtime, once the weather gets nicer. And it will most likely be in Arlington @ Sherlocks.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Love Sherlocks. That's usually where I go to throw some darts and grab a smoke now that it's so cold. I actually met a few of the regulars there, and 2 of the managers, a couple of weekends ago. If I had known you were trying to get it together I could have talked with them. If you want, I think a few of them get up there about 5 pm or so on Saturdays and start throwing darts early. Act like you want to learn how to throw darts right and one of 'em will invite you to play with them. He prides himself on being the inventor of "dart night at Sherlocks."

I think Fire Marshall Bill is right about Tobacco Lane. Small, but a good selection and not bad prices. Alot of times their prices are better than Arlington Cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have ya'll been to Tobacco Lane in the mall? I like the old guy there,too. I got to know him pretty well over Christmas. It's just so small.

I was gonna see if ya'll had been by either of these places:

Lorillard Tobacco Co
803 Stadium Dr, Arlington, TX
(817) 265-0131

Social Smoke Inc
1185 109th St, Grand Prairie, TX
(972) 522-5770

I'll drive by both of those today, they're in my area anyhow.

Since when was FJH in S. Arlington? It was off of Park Row in Central Arlington, then they made it into an alternative school. Did they build a new school and rename it Ferguson?

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'll drive by both of those today, they're in my area anyhow.

Since when was FJH in S. Arlington? It was off of Park Row in Central Arlington, then they made it into an alternative school. Did they build a new school and rename it Ferguson?
Ya, in 2001 they opened Ferguson JH off Green Oaks, just east of Matlock. It's a REALLY small school. We only have 600 students, total, which makes it really hard for athletics, but we hold out own, and then some. It helps to keep the kids in line when we have that few kids, though I still have 26 kids per class.