What's new

Any anglers out there?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I feel you guys! Temps are in the 60's for a couple days here in MD. It's been my experience when temps are in the upper 50's low 60's for a few days in a row in Late February the fish are going nuts and I can't get out there. Maybe next February.........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pics of the young ladies with their catches - well done. I also have a young lady who enjoys a day fishing with Dad, as long as it does not include cigars. The things we do for our kids :)

i may be more addicted to fishing then cigars. Live near Lancaster PA and Finally got out on the boat this past weekend with a buddy for our first time this year. Blue skies, high 60s, no wind, boat ran great and enjoyed a AB Prensado and a AR Quattro F55. Even caught 4 fish, nothing significant but a still a great day.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Love the pics of the kids, brothers. Enjoy these days because in a blink of an eye they will be behind us. Even though I didn't get to spend as many days on the water with my girls as I wanted they still remember them fondly. Now as adults they are back to asking "when are you taking me fishing, dad"? Except, now there will be their boyfriends on the boat with us.
I'll take that.