What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

kartikji

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i have a box coming in brother, should be here in few, let me know if u want will work something out

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Any more news on the UF-13 front? I have seen other people saying they just bought them from stores that are shipping. Anybody got any leads out there? Looks like I might be SOL at this point but I'm still keeping hope alive.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I am still waiting for my B&M to get back to me about a box they holding for me for another member. I will try and get in there today after my final. If they aren't too busy. There is a Tatuaje event going on today.

Sent from my S3

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Any more news on the UF-13 front? I have seen other people saying they just bought them from stores that are shipping. Anybody got any leads out there? Looks like I might be SOL at this point but I'm still keeping hope alive.
How many are you hoarding over there ;)
Haha I wish I had some to hoard. The box I grabbed went to a friend in tough times and I got a three pack from you. The box went over huge so it was totally worth it to cough it up even though it was hard to let go of. The three pack was me and my 2 best buds and that got smoked already. I'm fresh out and kinda wishing that I kept the box for myself but hey I'm supposed to be a BOTL not a hogger of all the damn boxes. I thought for sure when I found that box that there would be another down the line soon but that never ended up being the case. The trail ran cold and people stopped posting leads so I just ended up sucking a fat one. Oh well, there's always the next limited release I guess.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
There aren't any really solid DE events in my immediate area coming up unfortunately. The best ones are the ones with JD, Saka or Sam in attendance and they often times have goodies to purchase that are HTF.
There's a DE event about 3 hours away from me in Fort Wayne, Indiana in summer that I am thinking about attending. JD himself is suppossed to be there and I'd be surprised if he showed up without some goodies ya know? So I'm aiming for that and keeping my fingers crossed.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
There aren't any really solid DE events in my immediate area coming up unfortunately. The best ones are the ones with JD, Saka or Sam in attendance and they often times have goodies to purchase that are HTF.
There's a DE event about 3 hours away from me in Fort Wayne, Indiana in summer that I am thinking about attending. JD himself is suppossed to be there and I'd be surprised if he showed up without some goodies ya know? So I'm aiming for that and keeping my fingers crossed.
My B&M had some last week when I was in there. I'll swing by at lunch today and see what I can come up with.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw an unopened box, still wrapped @ the Tobacco Patch in Pike's Market, Seattle the other day. Warning...they are charging top dollar for their cigars...

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Saw an unopened box, still wrapped @ the Tobacco Patch in Pike's Market, Seattle the other day. Warning...they are charging top dollar for their cigars...
That's the catch I did have an opportunity to grab a box at a local B & M for the low low price of $25 a stick. Somehow I managed to pass on that great deal. A few other B & M's that I had called weeks ago were asking for $10+ premiums on top of MSRP. I enjoyed the stick I had and would like more but for the price of a box at some of these places I could book a flight to Vegas and spend a little money at Casa Fuente.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I got a box was dissatisfied hope they vastly improve with age. Glad I got them for cost and not retail. Good luck fella's the chase was more fun than the one rott I burned. Rat was better by ten fold! My 2¢ .......I know it don't mean shyte ;)

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
My local shop put out a box this morning. I grabbed only 5 since I already had 8 at home. The shop has only been open a month and business is slow so they might be there for a bit.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I got a box was dissatisfied hope they vastly improve with age. Glad I got them for cost and not retail. Good luck fella's the chase was more fun than the one rott I burned. Rat was better by ten fold! My 2¢ .......I know it don't mean shyte ;)
If you're able to get your hands on some of the cigar.com prerelease ones you can get an idea of how they will age. Those prereleases have about 18 months more age on them then the ones that were just released

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you're able to get your hands on some of the cigar.com prerelease ones you can get an idea of how they will age. Those prereleases have about 18 months more age on them then the ones that were just released
I mentioned some pages back that I far and away enjoy the cigar.com version with age. I'll be holding on to the new releases for at least 6 more months before I try another one. They need time...

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I mentioned some pages back that I far and away enjoy the cigar.com version with age. I'll be holding on to the new releases for at least 6 more months before I try another one. They need time...
I think most people didn't give them enough time to recover from all the shipping before they smoked one. This cigar was shipped from nica, then within a week of arriving (I think) was packaged up again and sent to the retailers, who immediately sold and shipped them to us, never getting time to recover. I smoked one ROTT, but am withholding my personal judgement on the fresh ones until I smoke another one in the coming week or two

EDIT: FWIW, so far I like the Dirty Rats better as well (also like them better than the cigar.com prerelease ones)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I think most people didn't give them enough time to recover from all the shipping before they smoked one. This cigar was shipped from nica, then within a week of arriving (I think) was packaged up again and sent to the retailers, who immediately sold and shipped them to us, never getting time to recover.
Yeah thats a great point they are definitely not sitting in the ahop humi for any amount of time. I've not heard ONE person say they were perfect especially at the beginning and everything bad ive heard sounds like rest would cure. I've not touched my couple yet.