What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Picked up 3 boxes yesterday. From cigars international. But they were selling fast. The store I went to ordered 8 boxes for the store and 7 were sold by noon.

Have to go back Monday and see if he can order another box so I can try and get one for a brother on here.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local cigar hang out down here n Texas just got a few boxes in bought two sticks today never had one before gonna let them sit for a while.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol now they are gone guy walked in and bought 3 boxes they still have one box opened though!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Watered down might have been a bit harsh, because I do agree they are all worthy of praise. It just seemed to me he was padding the profit a bit by throwing in more available and less expensive 'gars. I don't blame him (it is a business) and it didn't stop me from pulling the trigger as the price is far from outrageous. They claim to still be in stock:thumbsup:
UF-13 sampler, watered down with H. Esteli, and No. 9's.
They still appear to have them: http://www.topqualitycigars.com/DE_PACK.html

enjoy the weekend all
I wouldn't say watered down, those are still great smokes IMO
All the Best

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I have a few Darks en route from a trade...Can't wait to see if these live up to all the hype! I'm sure there will be little disappointment since there seldom is with DE product.