What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
YodisMatt ... I was gonna hook up Master Shake, but you beat me to the punch. Now I'm gonna hook you up, to show my appreciation for bein a good brother. Please email me at drewnica@yahoo.com and put in Subject column "Good Bro" BOTL so I keep my head straight.

Thanks for being good.
JD

View attachment 29910
I know on the surface Matt seems like he's a good guy but don't let him fool ya JD... Seriously tho Matt is a great guy always willing to lend a hand. I've known the kid for at least 13 years if not more. He's good people. I'm dragging him and my brother down to nica for my safari round 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
PM's sent to a couple people looking for UF-13's. ;)
Thanks for the heads up! I called but the lady didn't know and said to call back tomorrow. Called a few more B&M's that i've visited in my travels out of state but no luck. I think at this point it'd be easier to find a pet unicorn.
They have them. ;) Just make sure to call them back @ 10am. ;)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My local got them today. They received 2 boxes. When I got there a little after 5, 1 box was gone. I snagged 3. I was going to get a couple more to help someone out, but at 19 bux and change I just couldn't swing the upfront money. Priced seemed a bit high.

Anyone actually smoke 1 yet?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found two at my local b&m but upon closer inspection one had a big piece of damaged wrapper on the foot. Returned the damaged one so now at a grand total of a single UF-13! Silver lining it's still better than none.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
A cigar fairy left some in my stocking in the basket on a pumpkin under the tree:flying:

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm hopeful a b/m I frequent calls me back. They had a line on a box no one picked up. Said they would call tonight/tomorrow. If not, I will wait for an event a bit away where some should show.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Thanks to fellow BOTL YodisMatt I was able to track down a box because of a good tip. I owe this guy huge. He'll have a lil something coming back at him.