What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I do feel a bit rejuvenated after my search beared fruit yesterday so I'm gonna try to track some more down today. These have been damn hard to find and I'd love to split up a second box with you fellow BOTLs.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Glad I could help Master Shake! Come payday Friday I might be able to help some others out but only after I find out whats going on with a sick pup at the vets.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey guys, I should have 2 more boxes on the way by the end of next week. I'll keep everyone updated and I will definitely hook as many people up as I can

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I do feel a bit rejuvenated after my search beared fruit yesterday so I'm gonna try to track some more down today. These have been damn hard to find and I'd love to split up a second box with you fellow BOTLs.
They are definitely out there. I grabbed a four pack of them last night at a local B&M.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
They are definitely out there. I grabbed a four pack of them last night at a local B&M.

Nice score, they sure look tasty. But look, I have no doubt they're out there the problem is actually finding them. In case you haven't noticed, very few people have shared info on where to grab any. Like I said 250+ phone calls yielded nothing over the last few days. I found nothing but people who had no clue or who had already sold out. If it wasn't for a fellow BOTL I wouldn't have jack shit. Many stores that are expecting some aren't going to release them online or do phone orders so they can hold back for locals. Which is cool, if you get them in your local area. And in the Detroit, MI area, as of yet at least, you can't.

The only store that had any over the weekend asked $25 a stick. They're going to donate the profits to the DE charity which is cool but that wasn't marked anywhere and nobody at the store could tell me why they were so expensive (MI is now a low tax state) so I passed. The price didn't stop them from selling out within a day, so people are looking for them everywhere and price is not an object for some people judging from that. I don't even want to know what the gray market is gonna ask on these puppies.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Like I said 250+ phone calls yielded nothing over the last few days. I
Don't think I've made a 10th of that number buying cigars over the last 17 years of smoking (or buying shoes for that matter.) That's some commitment right there.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If you haven't smoked a UF4 you need to buy this sampler, they are fantastic. Great Cocoa flavor
Not to mention that in the long run there WILL be other chances to buy the UF13s, can't say the same for the UF4s
Thats true, great point. I'm hoping they will make more of those but I haven't heard much about them in a longtime. I think I have about 7 left, need to restock soon.