What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Glad to help brothers! Should have asked for other ligas lol :lookaroun
lol, thanks for the heads up!

Rule #1 when hunting ligas: If a store gets ANY liga privadas in stock you always ask if they have any Unicos you are looking for, that is the time you will have the best chance to grab one

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
SOLD OUT in 30 min's! SOAB!!! I have yet to get the elusive UF-13...I'll get you my pretty and your Liga A too!!!!
I see you're a fellow Michigander, whereabouts are you located? A local place in the Detroit area said they expect a decent amount of boxes early next week. We'll see what happens but you can PM me for info if you wanna.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Glad to help brothers! Should have asked for other ligas lol :lookaroun
lol, thanks for the heads up!

Rule #1 when hunting ligas: If a store gets ANY liga privadas in stock you always ask if they have any Unicos you are looking for, that is the time you will have the best chance to grab one
Yea slipped my mind since I was so excited about getting my order in lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Podman had Drew Estate test blends and sold out like in 5 minutes :squinteye dunno what they are but never before seen :frown:

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Podman had Drew Estate test blends and sold out like in 5 minutes :squinteye dunno what they are but never before seen :frown:
It was on the site for the last hour or so. I passed. If they said LP Unico test blends, I would be all over it :cbig:

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It was on the site for the last hour or so. I passed. If they said LP Unico test blends, I would be all over it :cbig:
Bands say Liga Fuerte...private blends from JD's humidor...would have picked up one if I had the chance:bigeyes: