What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Like I said 250+ phone calls yielded nothing over the last few days. I
Don't think I've made a 10th of that number buying cigars over the last 17 years of smoking (or buying shoes for that matter.) That's some commitment right there.
You call it commitment someone else might call it insanity. But it was a for a friend going through tough times, if it was for myself I only wouldda called like 25ish stores, try on here and hope to find local. But I did manage to grab a box for him so the ends justified the means.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone in the Baltimore Area: I noticed that Davidus in Ellicott City has a box open with 8 left. I didn't ask if they had any other boxes in stock. Good luck.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Thats true, great point. I'm hoping they will make more of those but I haven't heard much about them in a longtime. I think I have about 7 left, need to restock soon.
That is because I keep taking them from your collection. You hunt. I take. I like this friendship :) I did pull my weight on the UF13s though!

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
The drive would put me at 50 a stick lol. At this point I'm just kind of watching ....a little awed actually.
You didn't get any yet?
No but I'm only interested because u guys are. I'd love to have two-one to smoke one to keep forever if I liked it. but ill be ok if I don't get any.
One guy I was going to bomb with 1 never sent me his addy. If you want it it's all yours. PM me your addy and its yours!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The drive would put me at 50 a stick lol. At this point I'm just kind of watching ....a little awed actually.
You didn't get any yet?
No but I'm only interested because u guys are. I'd love to have two-one to smoke one to keep forever if I liked it. but ill be ok if I don't get any.
One guy I was going to bomb with 1 never sent me his addy. If you want it it's all yours. PM me your addy and its yours!
Yea That's pretty cool of you. Will do I appreciate it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I managed to get my hands on a few from corona's last weekend, smoked one yesterday, delicious! Also grabbed a couple dirty rats, there were 2 of each left when I cashed out, by the time I was 1/4 of the way through a t-52 double corona the rest were gone.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Tomorrow is payday for me guys, there are still some here locally but I just took a hit in the pocket tonight and am not sure I can front the dough, but I'll try for some people tomorrow.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
FYI, I've talked to a couple stores that have told me within the next two weeks their Rep has promised another shipment

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
FYI, I've talked to a couple stores that have told me within the next two weeks their Rep has promised another shipment
Yeah that is what my local said. They were also talking about how they are SUPPOSED to get some Dirty Rats too!