What's new

Anybody have any luck with UF-13's today?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I walked into a B&M today and they had a full open box by the register. I asked and it was their last box. Instead of buying the whole box I just grabbed a few and some Dirty Rats. Figured that others needed the chance to buy some too. It's Easter, ya know?
A full box of Dirty Rats and UF-13s... you'd better buy a lotto ticket!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm just waiting for my B&M to get the UF13s. They supposedly getting about 12 boxes. They holding 2 for me.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm just waiting for my B&M to get the UF13s. They supposedly getting about 12 boxes. They holding 2 for me.

Talk about a jackpot! 12 boxes? Holy hell! Care to share where thats at?
Cigars international but its in store only from what the guy was telling me.

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
This has been a good week for me (cigar wise) while I was on my search for some UF-13 which i found and purchased. I had the store call me back and tell me he found another box and asked if i wanted it. lol I didnt take it because I found a full box of Dirty Rats searching for the UF-13 so I have a box of Rats and UF-13's on the way. And thanks to a fellow BOTL here I have some L-40's coming too. I have never had the Rats or UF's but I have had a L-40 and LOVED it. I almost gave up on ever finding any Unico Series from DE and look at me now lol

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
This has been a good week for me (cigar wise) while I was on my search for some UF-13 which i found and purchased. I had the store call me back and tell me he found another box and asked if i wanted it. lol I didnt take it because I found a full box of Dirty Rats searching for the UF-13 so I have a box of Rats and UF-13's on the way. And thanks to a fellow BOTL here I have some L-40's coming too. I have never had the Rats or UF's but I have had a L-40 and LOVED it. I almost gave up on ever finding any Unico Series from DE and look at me now lol
Yeah I was thinking a few botl offered samplers would come up in the next few weeks. seems like we bought em all any way lol. Post it their gone. Here they are over here! Post it theyre gone. Lol I've enjoyed watching the hunt tho.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
FYI, when places get UF13s in stock they MOST LIKELY also got other unicos in as well. Every store I have talked to (only like two :) ) that have received a shipment this week (even if it was their second shipment of UF13s) have all received dirty rats and L40s with their shipment. Oddly, L40s seem to be the hardest of the three to find, most likely they are just the ones with the least amount included in their shipment.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
2 guys in Nashua called me today and told me my box of UF-13's was in. They also asked if I wanted a box of dirty rats (which of course I did!!).

Also got a call from cigar box in PA and they have UF-13 3 packs available by phone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365011798.572627.jpg

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
FYI, when places get UF13s in stock they MOST LIKELY also got other unicos in as well. Every store I have talked to (only like two :) ) that have received a shipment this week (even if it was their second shipment of UF13s) have all received dirty rats and L40s with their shipment. Oddly, L40s seem to be the hardest of the three to find, most likely just they are just the ones with the least amount included in their shipment.
I was hoping to find some rats with the UF-13s so I could try one but my shop only got the 13's... Lame!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I was hoping to find some rats with the UF-13s so I could try one but my shop only got the 13's... Lame!
3 different local B & M's received very small shipments of UF-13s. 2 stores had buying limits of 1 stick per customer, with good pricing attached. No stores received any additional sticks however, which I find odd since many other places received Rats, L40's, and FFP's. Either way, just being able to have any of these around seems like a blessing with how in demand this release has been. For those who have struck out thus far I'm willing to bet that 5ers and assorted samplers including UF-13's will start showing up soon.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Bought my second box of UF13s and a box of rats today. I have a third box in the works that I will be splitting up to fellow BOTLs on here once I receive it.