What's new

Anyone Smoke Garbage?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Honestly, I don't have time to smoke crap. I don't smoke a lot like other guys, so when I do smoke I don't want to waste time/experience on crap or yard gars.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I really do not have to purchase them, have a friend who enjoys them and passes them along to me, the good old Black and Mild. The standard, none of the flavored ones, it may just be nostalgia but I admit I do enjoy them from time to time. As for hand rolled cigars these days, nothing is really garbage...somebody blended it, somebody rolled it, so there is effort to appreciate, if I do not like it I just do not like it, this goes for cheap cigars to expensive cigars.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I keep a stash of 5 Vegas classics for yard gars...that's as low as I go.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Does breaking up other folks' cigar butts from the ash tray and smoking them in a pipe count as smoking garbage? :hysterica

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Does breaking up other folks' cigar butts from the ash tray and smoking them in a pipe count as smoking garbage? :hysterica
Totally off topic, but are you a Hollywood Undead fan? Just a guess from your username.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Totally off topic, but are you a Hollywood Undead fan? Just a guess from your username.
I've heard of them and their stuff. I'm disappointed that my name nickname was lifted!.. Honestly, I've had this nickname since grad school in 2002.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Very funny!!!!!!

My cheap smokes are Famous Nic Habano bundles, or Little Havana Over runs from HOLTS.
So, how good are those Little Havanas? Been curious about those.

The only crap cigars I spent much time with were the 3 Siglos Fumas. Not bad at all...

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
To echo what some others have said, life is too short to waste on crap cigars. I have a very limited budget, so I'm not trying to be a snob about price or anything, but I prefer to smoke great cigars occasionally rather than crap cigars often.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
one of the worst cigars I every had was a flor the oliva torro. It ruined my palatte for the whole day. any cigar I put in my mouth had the taste of that sugary horror show of a cigar.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I haven't smoked one yet, but I picked up a few Holts house brand cigars for $3/stick. I'm hoping with some time in the humidor they smoke a lot like Ashtons, with Holts and Ashton being one and the same and all.

coastalgriff

Educated Redneck
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'll smoke Magellan Dominicans, Famous Nic. Habanos, Diesels, Torano Signatures and Lino Africas. They all have their place. If I'm working on something or know that I will be interrupted, I'll light one of these up. If I am forced to put it out, no hard feelings.