What's new

Arturo Fuente Seleccion D'Oro Corona Imperial

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Looking for opinions on the Arturo Fuente Seleccion D'Oro, specifically the Corona Imperial if possible but other vitola opinions are fine.

Have only had 1 Privada No.1 and honestly don't recall anything about it.

Considering a 5 pack of these to fill out an order, and with a Fuente I have no real experience with, as I'm a huge Fuente fan and have a tupperdor just for all my different Fuente smokes.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Seems obvious, you like Fuente cigars, so if you also like cigars with a Connecticut wrapper, I assume you'll like these. Here's a thought, buy them and tell us for once instead of endlessly posting asking for others opinions on unfamiliar cigars. As you point out repeatedly, everyone's taste is different.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seems obvious, you like Fuente cigars, so if you also like cigars with a Connecticut wrapper, I assume you'll like these. Here's a thought, buy them and tell us for once instead of endlessly posting asking for others opinions on unfamiliar cigars. As you point out repeatedly, everyone's taste is different.
Seems like a cigar forum is the proper place to ask for others help or opinions on cigars.

Without it, forums would only be a daily smokes posting place with little else.

Also seems pretty reasonable to ask for the common man's opinion on something before shelling out the money blindly, or reading potentially biased or dishonest online reveiwers.

I have had great luck with buying based on the opinions of forum members. They have no bias or anything to gain from dishonesty.

If the majority of members like a particular cigar, i almost always do too, so its a method that has served me well for the last 2 years since I joined any forums after a 10 year or so hiatus from any.

I also give my opinions on the cigars I smoke 2 to 3 times a day, nearly every day, in the daily smokes threads.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And there it is, the multi paragraph response stating the obvious. Basically saying nothing and providing nothing but useless filler. Your common theme at every bb I see you posting on. Incredibly tedious
Then feel free to skip over my posts, or put me on ignore rather than crapping on me and my thread.

I was responding to your post, so if i stated the obvious, it makes no sense for you to have posted what you did

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And the wish is fulfilled. Cast and hooked
At no point did I even hint at someone sending me some, and I fail to see how any of my posts in this thread could be construed that way, since I specifically stated I was going to order some if they got good feedback.

Why the need to continue crapping on me and my thread?

You seem to have a personal issue with me and I would prefer to discuss it via pm as opposed to in this thread.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ha ha jk I know this is the response your fishing for!
As posted above for ak2000, At no point did I even hint at someone sending me some, and I fail to see how any of my posts in this thread could be construed that way, since I specifically stated I was going to order some if they got good feedback.

Apparently you two both have issues with reading comprehension.

Why the need to continue crapping on me and my thread like ak2000?

I friggin' LOVE cigars

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All of your post as long as I can remember start this way! Just buy the 5 pack it’s not like your buying a 5 pack of opus. we’re talking $25
All of my posts start by asking opinions on something I state I'm considering buying?

You haven't read many posts then.

I understand that its only $25, but why waste it if it gets poor feedback?

I don't have a lot of money after paying rent here so every little bit counts so i try not to waste it.

If most people say they suck, I could use the money for something else rather than wasting it

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If he hasn't gotten a clue by now, he never will
I still fail to see the issue with asking opinions on a particular cigar I'm considering buying, on a cigar forum. It certainly doesn't seem to be an issue with any other forums. They post relevant information on the question vs crapping on me and my thread, which again is simple for you to ignore if you have an issue with it. No need to be a jerk vs simply ignoring the thread.

And again, if you have some problem with me then lets take it to PM's where anything you want can be said without rules or moderator intervention.

I friggin' LOVE cigars