What's new

Arturo Fuente Seleccion D'Oro Corona Imperial

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of my posts start by asking opinions on something I state I'm considering buying?

You haven't read many posts then.

I understand that its only $25, but why waste it if it gets poor feedback?

I don't have a lot of money after paying rent here so every little bit counts so i try not to waste it.

If most people say they suck, I could use the money for something else rather than wasting it

I friggin' LOVE cigars
I remember reading CF before you showed up and craped all over it.
Your asking about a Fuente and you have a stockpile of Fuentes I bet you’ll like the Seleccion D'Oro why? Because you already stated you like Fuentes just a my .2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I remember reading CF before you showed up and craped all over it.
Your asking about a Fuente and you have a stockpile of Fuentes I bet you’ll like the Seleccion D'Oro why? Because you already stated you like Fuentes just a my .2
I certainly don't like all Fuentes and am skeptical of a particularly cheap one, so I asked for opinions. Pretty simple and straightforward. Even someone who has only been a member for a week should easily be able to figure it out, and makes you statements about my threads a bit skeptical, as that would be a lot of reading for 1 week.

And the admins, including Kevin who is a friend, certainly never felt I was crapping on the forum, nor did any members as they never expressed it and were polite and civil and simply answered the question or ignored it if they had no input.

And same with you. If you have some kind of issue with me then lets continue via pm where anything can be said without rules or moderator intervention.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I think the point some are trying to make is unless you know a particular member has a palate quite similar to yours, then the opinions of others are often irrelevant.

You like Toranos. I do not. Say that you ask "what do you think of Torano XYZ?", and don't know I don't like 'em. I say they are shit, so you don't buy any. And maybe you would have loved 'em, So the point may be that asking everyone what they think of a cigar may not ultimately be helpful to you for your palate. Hence, they say buy 1 (or 5), try them and decide what YOU think. Short of that, I'll be redundant and say figure out which 2-3 members have a very similar palate to yours, and ask them for their opinions of cigars you're considering.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the point some are trying to make is unless you know a particular member has a palate quite similar to yours, then the opinions of others are often irrelevant.

You like Toranos. I do not. Say that you ask "what do you think of Torano XYZ?", and don't know I don't like 'em. I say they are shit, so you don't buy any. And maybe you would have loved 'em, So the point may be that asking everyone what they think of a cigar may not ultimately be helpful to you for your palate. Hence, they say buy 1 (or 5), try them and decide what YOU think. Short of that, I'll be redundant and say figure out which 2-3 members have a very similar palate to yours, and ask them for their opinions of cigars you're considering.
I certainly see where you are coming from, but I really don't go by just a few members opinions, I wait for as many as possible and go with the majority opinion.

I especially do this with the daily smokes threads. If I see something getting posted a lot, I feel its a safe bet and will buy some to try.

This has worked well for me in my early smoking days, and now also for the last 2 years since I have returned to belonging to any forums.

I never go by just a few posts or opinions as like you say, everyone is different, but going with a larger majority has worked well for me

I friggin' LOVE cigars

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I certainly see where you are coming from, but I really don't go by just a few members opinions, I wait for as many as possible and go with the majority opinion.
But if the majority have a much different palate than yours?
Jrfoxx said:
I especially do this with the daily smokes threads. If I see something getting posted a lot, I feel its a safe bet and will buy some to try.
If it's being posted (and I assume praised) a lot, no need to ask for opinions then, correct?
Jrfoxx said:
I never go by just a few posts or opinions as like you say, everyone is different, but going with a larger majority has worked well for me
Again, I find this method flawed, but you do you Sir. I was just hypothesizing why some members are giving you grief. Not trying to start another shitshow.

I friggin' LOVE cigars
[/QUOTE]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I highly suspect that they had other reasons causing them to give me grief, but neither took me up on my offer to take it to pm, so I don't know for sure what the reasons are.

I agree, not ever looking for a shitshow, which is another reason I requested going to pm's

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But if the majority have a much different palate than yours?

Hasnt really been my experience with this method.

If it's being posted (and I assume praised) a lot, no need to ask for opinions then, correct?

Exactly correct. I ask questions about ones i rarely or never see posted.
Not with ones frequently posted

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
And the admins, including Kevin who is a friend, certainly never felt I was crapping on the forum, nor did any members as they never expressed it and were polite and civil and simply answered the question or ignored it if they had no input.

I friggin' LOVE cigars
This is pure BS. There were at least 5-6 members who spoke up and said you were nothing but a moocher. And I agree 100%. And there were several more who felt that way but didn't speak up because you were being confronted. You go by several different user names on at least 6 different forums playing your game. It's getting really old Sean.

Tell us all again that you don't have much money and live in a disabled vet home in Wyoming while you have 7 large tuppers full of 700 mostly gifted cigars and you need to buy an 8th one soon while you can't buy a cigar until the first of the month. Mooch much?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is pure BS. There were at least 5-6 members who spoke up and said you were nothing but a moocher. And I agree 100%. And there were several more who felt that way but didn't speak up because you were being confronted. You go by several different user names on at least 6 different forums playing your game. It's getting really old Sean.

Tell us all again that you don't have much money and live in a disabled vet home in Montana while you have 7 large tuppers full of 700 mostly gifted cigars and you need to buy an 8th one soon while you can't buy a cigar until the first of the month. Mooch much?

@Old Smokey

Yes, one time, coincidently after I posted having a positive opinion of Kevin in a thread bitching and bashing him over stripping TheGiver of his admin privileges was the first time it was ever brought up.

Also, i currently follow only 3 forums, not 6 as you could see from my lack of posts on the others. I went with whatever username was available or popped into my head at the time. My profile everywhere always had my real info, so it certainly wasn't like I was hiding my identity, and 2 of the 3 forums I still follow have my name as part of my username, so again, not hiding anything.

Also, the vast majority of my cigars were bought or traded for, not from gifts.

[QUOTE/] Tell us all again that you don't have much money and live in a disabled vet home in Montana while you have 7 large tuppers full of 700 mostly gifted cigars and you need to buy an 8th one soon while you can't buy a cigar until the first of the month. Mooch much?[/QUOTE]

How is that mooching? I have never asked anyone to send me anything as a gift, and never implied that I was looking for such in anything I have posted.

How is stating a simple, true fact mooching?

Simply telling the truth about me, which again shows that I'm hiding nothing regardless of the username and is simple to identify me.

Also, i get my pensions on the first of the month, and shortly after make my monthly order, and am broke until i get my pension again. How is that mooching? Again a simple statement of fact.

Also, I'm in Wyoming not Montana, have made that quite clear everywhere when it comes up. At least get your facts straight if you are going to give me shit.

I'll make the same request to you to take anything like this to pm where it can be discussed freely and not be crapping in my thread.

The other 2 stopped posting once i requested it, which tells me a lot about them.

How about you?

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The purpose to post it here is so others will be aware of your game.

I'm done speaking to you.
Yeah, posting pure BS, just like you accused me of doing.

Also like usual, no posting anything regarding my explanations and questions.

Its a trend with all of you. Facts always scare you guys off.

Tells me a lot about you guys also

Well....bye.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm assuming @Smokyjoe like me wants to waste no more time on you. You have been called out by numerous people across several forums and yet still claim ignorance as to what you are perceived to be. You continue to cast your "poor me I wonder if I should spend $5 on a cigar" or "gee ive never had one of those and I'm on a fixed income" posts on multiple forums knowing the generosity of the members, just waiting for your sucker to come to your rescue. It's obvious to everyone except poor old ignorant you. You want to know about a cigar no one posts about, buy it yourself. If that's too difficult for you perhaps this hobby isn't for you. I expect some long winded post to follow stating how wrong I am.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm assuming @Smokyjoe like me wants to waste no more time on you. You have been called out by numerous people across several forums and yet still claim ignorance as to what you are perceived to be. You continue to cast your "poor me I wonder if I should spend $5 on a cigar" or "gee ive never had one of those and I'm on a fixed income" posts on multiple forums knowing the generosity of the members, just waiting for your sucker to come to your rescue. It's obvious to everyone except poor old ignorant you. You want to know about a cigar no one posts about, buy it yourself. If that's too difficult for you perhaps this hobby isn't for you. I expect some long winded post to follow stating how wrong I am. Pathetic
If you say so.

Again, feel free to skip my posts if you don't like them or put me on ignore. Exceedingly simple yet none of you do it.

I simply prefer not to potentially waste any money, its that simple and I've made it quite clear.

So feel free to shut up if you aren't going to waste more time on me. That would make my perfectly happy.

And I'm not the pathetic one who feels the need to get attention in a stupid internet forum.

And notice that no mods or admins on any forums have ever said there was any issues with my posts. Apparently they have an adult reading comprehension you guys are missing

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sorry Iv been Absent from all your BS Sean
I got called in to work today and don’t have the time to wait watching this forum for your reply. I don’t need to pm you I stated what I think of you and you sent me your address within 6 min of me posting I have a box for you! Sorry about that but you proved my point.

back to the topic, the seleccion d oro is a decent cigar there’s no reason to be skepticall are there cheaper Fuente alternatives that are better? Is it elegant hell Iv never tasted that! it dose come in a box, keep us updated how you like these.

thanks for starting this Iv found more like minded gentlemen.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You continue to cast your "poor me I wonder if I should spend $5 on a cigar" or "gee ive never had one of those and I'm on a fixed income" posts on multiple forums… You want to know about a cigar no one posts about, buy it yourself. If that's too difficult for you perhaps this hobby isn't for you.
100% Accurate

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just wanna say reading threads like this is highly entertaining to me in a strange way. It's almost painful to read the rebuttal, but I can't look away. Same reason people have hard time passing a car wreck w/out staring at it.
So, thank you..
Yep

Like watching an ugly stripper. You payed your money so you're obligated to watch the show.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I spotted this clown’s act from day one. He’s playing on brothers generosity and is stock piling the spoils.
I'll ask again, please provide evidence of me intentionally trying to get cigars from some vs simply making a statement of fact that you guys are misinterpreting as trying to mooch free cigars.

So far, no matter who, or how many times I ask, everyone always just ignores this and provides no evidence.

If I were the moocher all of you claim I am, why have no mods or admins ever intervened or given me a warning or suspension on any of my 3 forums, one of which just the other day I warned the head admin and site owner, about Alwayslit possibly joining just to post his "warning" thread, and the owner said that no mods or admins have seen any evidence of me mooching or scamming anyone, and that I'm a member in good standing, and that any accusations would be hearsay from other forums, which is not allowed and any thread would be dealt with.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0