What's new

Arturo Fuente Seleccion D'Oro Corona Imperial

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
wow @Alwayslit joined in 2009 just to get you?? thats some real forward thinking right there

And you went right to the teacher that will help your case
Not referring to his join date here as should be clear since I specifically said I was referring to another forum he is not currently a member of.

Try some reading comprehension.

It didn't hurt my case in the least. The owner specifically said he has seen none of what he accuses me of there, so I'm a member in good standing, and they wont allow personal attacks or problems from other forums being posted.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I'll ask again, please provide evidence of me intentionally trying to get cigars from some vs simply making a statement of fact that you guys are misinterpreting as trying to mooch free cigars.

So far, no matter who, or how many times I ask, everyone always just ignores this and provides no evidence.

If I were the moocher all of you claim I am, why have no mods or admins ever intervened or given me a warning or suspension on any of my 3 forums, one of which just the other day I warned the head admin and site owner, about Alwayslit possibly joining just to post his "warning" thread, and the owner said that no mods or admins have seen any evidence of me mooching or scamming anyone, and that I'm a member in good standing, and that any accusations would be hearsay from other forums, which is not allowed and any thread would be dealt with.

I friggin' LOVE cigars
Minnie the Moocher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gone but NOT forgotten

I still have so many questions, like I never saw a photo of a lit cigar in his hand and he posted photos daily

did he smoke cigars?????

dosent matter anyway :unsure:

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have so many questions, like I never saw a photo of a lit cigar in his hand and he posted photos daily

he must come back here and read without logging in

I went over to CW and actually saw a photo of a lit cigar!!!

He must Copy and Paste his posts ‘cause they’re the same as the ones here. Interesting that he uses a different handle there but same signature line.
Your right about this, there identical and he was easy to find with his sig line