What's new

Ask a guy who just smoked black honey

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have this intense burning sensation when I pee...

How was the cigar?
It was an interesting smoke. Think the love child of el oso and colmena and way more spice. Overall I'd smoke again, would like to see how some serious age changes it. I wouldn't pay much trying to track more down, especially if Kyle said he'd bring them back

However Kyle if you see this recreate it with less viso make it more sweet haha

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
A train leaves Boston, heading for Denver at 40 mph. Another train leaves Denver heading for Boston at 65 mph. What color are Joe Biden's underwear?

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
A train leaves Boston, heading for Denver at 40 mph. Another train leaves Denver heading for Boston at 65 mph. What color are Joe Biden's underwear?
Filthy - because that's the color of his soul....and his soul is in his decrepit, disgusting, putrid, blood-stained anus which has been penetrated by every lobbyist in DC, Malaysia, China, North Korea, etc, etc, etc

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello? Is this a guy who just smoked? Long-time listener, first time caller. I'm about to place a cigar order with Small Batch Cigars and I'm having trouble deciding between trying the lancero size and robusto size of San Lotano Maduro. What do you suggest?