What's new

August 5th, 3pm - Farewell to the deck herf

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
avid toker said:
Todd, something came up and now I might not be able to make it. If nothing else, at least we got to herf at Brian's before you possibly leave for Omaha.
Shane,
If you come, I promise we will play poker :grin:

~M

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
I was just talking with Steve about this...we may actually play again at night.
I have a "kitchen pass" baby! After the recent events, I am SO looking forward to kicking back and having some fun with you bro!

BTW - I have first dibs on your first smoke Todd! No if, ands or buts about it!

Also bringing some stuff for mixing up [SIZE=-1]Caipirinha[/SIZE]'s (similar to mojitos w/o the mint, they use [SIZE=-1]cachaça but we might make them with rum if I can find it [/SIZE]- they kick ass!).

You need us to bring anything else?

~Mark

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Headbanger said:
Yeah Tom, what is more important ? Deck HERF at Todd's place or a concert?
I know I know....it is a good line up.....

And who's to say this is the last herf. Why can't we show up after the new owners move in?? Maybe the new guy is a cigar smoker??

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
N2Advnture said:
I have a "kitchen pass" baby! After the recent events, I am SO looking forward to kicking back and having some fun with you bro!

BTW - I have first dibs on your first smoke Todd! No if, ands or buts about it!

Also bringing some stuff for mixing up [SIZE=-1]Caipirinha[/SIZE]'s (similar to mojitos w/o the mint, they use [SIZE=-1]cachaça but we might make them with rum if I can find it [/SIZE]- they kick ass!).

You need us to bring anything else?

~Mark
Awesome!

Ok, you can pick the first one I smoke while you are here...before that I can't promise anything...unless you want to help my Dad and me move in the morning. :innocent:

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
WHAT?????? Where did this move thing come from? What to do......What to Smoke........AH.....the major decissions in life can be overwhelming........... See ya Friday afternoon!!!!!! I did bring my moving suit.:thumbsup:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Actually, we are moving in to a town house in the older part of our sub division for now.
Oh, and it is Omaha...not OK...which is in NE. :rofl:

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mark, Caipirinha's aren't much like Mojito's at all. They're more sour while mojito's are sweet. And Caipirinha's are way more potent than mojito's. Beware, 2 of these (if properly made) can put you down.

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I would love to come, but my wife is out of town so I'm stuck at home Saturday. Sorry Todd.

And yes, Mark, I am a slacker - but blame it on Shane (I'm getting bored with blaming everything on Erich, so for a little while "it's Shane's fault")...

Farewell Deck... :usaflag:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Matthew said:
I would love to come, but my wife is out of town so I'm stuck at home Saturday. Sorry Todd.

And yes, Mark, I am a slacker - but blame it on Shane (I'm getting bored with blaming everything on Erich, so for a little while "it's Shane's fault")...

Farewell Deck... :usaflag:
Thank you for finally letting me off the hook and not blaming me.

I'm getting slamed here between work and an outside personal project right now. So it's looking like I sadly can't make it either.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
avid toker said:
Mark, Caipirinha's aren't much like Mojito's at all. They're more sour while mojito's are sweet. And Caipirinha's are way more potent than mojito's. Beware, 2 of these (if properly made) can put you down.
Why do you have to ruin all the fun Shane? Erich was right about you... :inlove: