What's new

Austin, TX Herf??

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be in Austin, TX from Jan 28 to Feb 6. If there is anyone in that area or if you know of a good spot please let me know!!

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
There's quite a few places to herf in Austin. UTJason77 and I meet at a place called Little Woodrows on Sundays at around 1:30 or so. I can give you a link to my bros shop in South Austin where you can meetup with alot cool people to herf with. You can also pm me and I'll give you my # so you can buzz me when you get to town.

www.showmeyourash.com

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you do it on Saturday, Feb 3, then I bet FrankN and I could drive down from Dallas. It's a 3.5 hur drive each way, but it could be fun.

:yes:

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
who wants to run up to amarillo and get me?

I used to live in Austin, but... that does me no help now

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Why would you move from Austin to Amarillo?...I will get with UTJason77 and see what we could put together. Maybe I can get the cigar lounge reserved at Cool River. The manager and I have become very good friends. I tip him with CC's that he GREATLY appreciates.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
There's quite a few places to herf in Austin. UTJason77 and I meet at a place called Little Woodrows on Sundays at around 1:30 or so. I can give you a link to my bros shop in South Austin where you can meetup with alot cool people to herf with. You can also pm me and I'll give you my # so you can buzz me when you get to town.

www.showmeyourash.com
please lmk if yall r gonna meet up this sunday. Maybe I can meet up with yall?:smokingme

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
np bro...I will definitely let you know... I am almost positive that we will be there this weekend but need to confirm with Jason.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Cool! Little woodros (on parmer?) is right dwn the way from my casa. WHat time will yall be there, and assuming it is raining can we still burn down inside of that place?
mikes

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Why would you move from Austin to Amarillo?...I will get with UTJason77 and see what we could put together. Maybe I can get the cigar lounge reserved at Cool River. The manager and I have become very good friends. I tip him with CC's that he GREATLY appreciates.
Dude, Coool River?

That would be AWESOME...I know the chef there, Jamie Gutierrez. He's a wheelin' buddy of mine. Heck, he was in my first 4x4 video, and I've spent quite a bit of time in the passenger seat of his Jeep. LOL!

Let's definately get it set-up for Cool River! :yes:

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had my damn dates wrong. I fly in on the 28th and out on the 3rd. I can see how late I can make my flight on the 3rd but I think if we do weekend an afternoon deal on the 28th would be the best bet.

I'm up for anything during the week though.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Man, I'm not gonna be able to make it during the week.

Maybe on the 3rd, but that depends on your flight, etc.

Not too sure about the 28th, unless it's early. I'll ave to be at work on Monday, and it's a 3.5 hour drive back.

Hrmph...