What's new

Austin, TX Herf??

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
The only problem with the 28th is that Cool River is closed on Sunday's. However; we could get together at Little Woodrows which is our usual Sunday herfing spot. Its a bar with lcd screens all over the place (perfect for watching the game). They do not sell alcohol...just all kinds of imported beers(on tap & bottled) and wine.

To be honest the 28th works the best for me because I won't have to take off work on the 3rd!

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
(Off Topic for the herf)

I heard there is a Bar & Grille in ATX that is like Hooters but the girls are much better lookin and dressed. Any ideas?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
The place that you are referring to is called....Bonedaddy's. The girls dress in tight ass black shorts that barely hide there ass cheeks (without the nasty beige panty hose). Its located on Hwy 183 or Research Blvd (they are both the same).

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Why would you move from Austin to Amarillo?...I will get with UTJason77 and see what we could put together. Maybe I can get the cigar lounge reserved at Cool River. The manager and I have become very good friends. I tip him with CC's that he GREATLY appreciates.
it wasn't a direct move, I lived in the valley in there too... gotta go where my parents do. moved to amarillo for pharmacy school (TTU)

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I can understand and relate now. There seems to be a great deal of pharmacist on this board. One of my best bros on here (drl1211) just graduated last year from UT pharmacy school and his beautiful wife is graduating this year from pharmacy school(UT).

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So close to home and I didn't even know that it existed. Can you herf inside?

no but the do have a nice outside patio that is cooled in the summer and i think has heaters for cooler weather. Best thing about this place (besides the eye candy) is the beer choices and prices. They also buy all of the PPV Fights etc for ppl to watch etc.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Sweet...What is it near at La Frontera? I can't believe that I have never heard of this place seeing how I only live 10 minutes away.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sweet...What is it near at La Frontera? I can't believe that I have never heard of this place seeing how I only live 10 minutes away.
its by that big ass bookstore. used to be called rock fish or something like that.....what r u doing today around 3-315? i am always up for a pint or two :O) Plus it looks like its going to be 65 deg and sunny, perfect cgar smoking weather.

sekim

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Unfortunately for me I am at work getting ready to go to the Spurs game with my GM. We are being forced to sit in Toyota's box seating. Trust me....I would much rather be having a cigar. I mean that partially...I am not a Spurs fan at all....GO LAKERS!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
omg dude you are sittin pretty in the skybox and you dont even like the spurs. maybe i dont want to smoke with you afterall!! Just kidding. Have a great time at the game and remember to give the boss man a stogie.

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, booked all my stuff today. I fly in on the 28th @ 10:45am and out on the 3rd @ 5:00pm. I’ll be at the La Quinta Inn off the North Mo-Pac by the IBM Complex.

Where and when can we fit something in?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
its all set...January 28th it is....The place is Little Woodrows...1:00-1:30 ish!...Mike will you be able to come out and play or should we discuss it this Sunday...same place...same time!...utjason will be there for sure...possibly a few more botl from my local shop!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
its all set...January 28th it is....The place is Little Woodrows...1:00-1:30 ish!...Mike will you be able to come out and play or should we discuss it this Sunday...same place...same time!...utjason will be there for sure...possibly a few more botl from my local shop!
Hey bro I will be there 4sho' on the 28th. I dont think I am going to go this weekend...can you smoke cigars inside of woodros? or only on the patio?

m

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
You ANYWHERE at Woodrows! At the bar...on the leather sofa...in the booths...in the bathroom. Anywhere you would like to smoke at Woodrows is okay with their friendly staff. This weekend will definitely NOT be outside smoking weather!