What's new

Austin, TX Herf??

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You ANYWHERE at Woodrows! At the bar...on the leather sofa...in the booths...in the bathroom. Anywhere you would like to smoke at Woodrows is okay with their friendly staff. This weekend will definitely NOT be outside smoking weather!
:bouncetau :bouncetau :bouncetau :bouncetau

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Its official...Little Woodrows....This Sunday at 2pm. rain,sleet,snow or shine....be there or be square.

Mike S...Bring a couple of those Trinidads that you posted pics of one year & two days ago.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Keep the dream alive buddie :0) Both of those houses are staying intact :eek:) Going to be a good time. I invited a club stogie guy that I met last weekend, seems like a nice guy and he works at UT.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Keep the dream alive buddie :0) Both of those houses are staying intact :eek:) Going to be a good time. I invited a club stogie guy that I met last weekend, seems like a nice guy and he works at UT.
I knew before I asked that it "WAS NOT" going to happen. Its cool that you are bringing another fellow botl. I spoke with Rudy (manager) at Little Woodrows and reserved the lounge area in the corner. If the crowd gets too big I am sure that we can find seating elsewhere since there's NO football this weekend. So far there's five of us (including myself) and I invited a few more people fom my local b&m that may come out and smoke.

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its official...Little Woodrows....This Sunday at 2pm. rain,sleet,snow or shine....be there or be square.

Mike S...Bring a couple of those Trinidads that you posted pics of one year & two days ago.

TTT For those who missed it. I will try to make it there around 12 to eat.:guitar:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Very nice to meet up with yall. Enjoyed putting faces with screen names, and burning down some of Cuba's finest.

mikes

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Very nice to meet up with yall. Enjoyed putting faces with screen names, and burning down some of Cuba's finest.

mikes
Ditto!...It was definitely a nice start to a long time tradition....Speaking of Cuba's finest...Thanks for the VR Farm Rolled....Yummmie!

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yesterday was a great meet. Post in this thread for fridays meet. Thanks mikes for your generosity.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys! Heath here--just happened to show up last Sunday thanks to tips from Mikes and Williegstyles. I definitely enjoyed herfin' with you, and thanks again Mike for the very nice trade. Reminds me, I need to spark that thing up.

I remember before leaving that afternoon that there was some discussion of getting together this Thursday or Friday evening, I believe the suggestion was at Cool River. Is that still on, and if so, what are the details?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
muziq,

I think we are still going to meet up @ Cool River on Friday. Not sure what time everyone wants to meet up though. I get done teaching around 300 and could be there 330-345. Don't want to stay out too late as I have things to do Saturday morning.

So yall.....what time do you think will work for everyone? And has anyone checked to see that the smoking lounge isn't being used by some wankers that rented it out and aren't even going to enjoy a fine cigar?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Muziq....welcome to the brotherhood. The next step is for Mike to get you into cs.

I will call and check the availability of seating in the cigar lounge. I think that Jason and Ben are planning on meeting at Cool River sometime after 4 or 5pm. However it will be after 7-7:30 before I can make it out unless something major happens...(cough...cough).

Sunday at LW's is definitely a go ahead...Jason is going to get there extra early to hold down some seats. We just need a head count as to how many people are going to make it out.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah, Sunday I will probably help them open the bar up so that I make sure to get pick of the litter for seating. If you all want to meet up with us to enjoy the game and beer and cigars just let me know so I can see what I can do to make sure we have comfortable spots for all. As it stands I know Greg and I will for sure be there. MikeS had talked about making it out, other than that I figure we will pick up stragglers from all over as several people at the bar know Greg and I. Anyways, just let me know.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well I have to be at work by 7pm Sunday so normally we meet up earlier in the afternoon on Sunday. This, by no means, means that you all have to leave when I do, but I will be sad knowing I have to go to work while everyone stays to enjoy smokes and beer and the sites while I hang my head as I wait in line to be a slave to the grind. So with that said, anyone is welcome to go and enjoy a stick with myself and Greg, and if anyone has a time they would like to suggest throw it out there.