What's new

Baby Pricenator on the way

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well unless something happens before Friday the 17th we'll be checking in at 7:00 for labor to be educed. This is gonna be a big baby by the looks of my wife's belly....lol don't tell her I said that. What kind of high end HTF cigar should I smoke? My address is in the book if you have any suggestions......lol Just kidding. I have been saving a Forbidden X lancero tribute to Arturo Sandoval Tubo for this day. Getting excited

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Congrats Dave. May you and the Mrs. be blessed with a healthy baby and I say smoke what you like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Well unless something happens before Friday the 17th we'll be checking in at 7:00 for labor to be educed. This is gonna be a big baby by the looks of my wife's belly....lol don't tell her I said that. What kind of high end HTF cigar should I smoke? My address is in the book if you have any suggestions......lol Just kidding. I have been saving a Forbidden X lancero tribute to Arturo Sandoval Tubo for this day. Getting excited
Fingers crossed and prayers on the way that everything goes smoothly.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
as a wise man once said, you only get out of something what you put into it!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
HOly crap, pray for the wife.....Doc just said to be prepared for a 9+ lb baby. Not sure how you prepare for that, but pray for nicole

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
LOL. Best wishes to Nicole! Just got news that my cousin's baby boy was welcomed to the world this morning or last night at 8lbs, 15 oz. Must be something in the air. ;)