What's new

Baby Pricenator on the way

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well unless something happens before Friday the 17th we'll be checking in at 7:00 for labor to be educed. This is gonna be a big baby by the looks of my wife's belly....lol don't tell her I said that. What kind of high end HTF cigar should I smoke? My address is in the book if you have any suggestions......lol Just kidding. I have been saving a Forbidden X lancero tribute to Arturo Sandoval Tubo for this day. Getting excited
So I guess this means I can't couch surf at your house next week when I come thru on my motorcycle trip???

Just kidding, brother. Depending on when we pass thru I may still give you a call just to check out the new bambino!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
So I guess this means I can't couch surf at your house next week when I come thru on my motorcycle trip???

Just kidding, brother. Depending on when we pass thru I may still give you a call just to check out the new bambino!

Nah man, you are good to go. I have a cot, and 2 couches open for ya.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
To bad you don't live by me, my wife is a L&D nurse and is working right now. Oh well, I am sure everything will be just perfect. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I'm confused as to what's going on....
It's like this... when a man loves a woman, sometimes they share a special relationship and 9 months later they have a baby together. If you need any more specifics be sure to ask your parents about the bird and the bees. :rofl:

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It's like this... when a man loves a woman, sometimes they share a special relationship and 9 months later they have a baby together. If you need any more specifics be sure to ask your parents about the bird and the bees. :rofl:
Wait! ... What happened to the stork? Damn, now I'm confused?...

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Not that! :lookaroun

oh man, here we go. When I know, I'll let you know

^^^ I meant this

But since you mentioned it, what's this thing about a man and a woman?! :hearteyes

:headroll:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Updates? yeah my kid is a stubborn dude. We're 9 hours in and could be 9 more. both mom and i are having trouble staying awake. Otherwise, everything is looking good. Thanks for the prayers