What's new

bad day

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one of the most ignorant statement I have ever heard.
You know what you are right I was a little upset and may have had one too many when I posted that.I knew the risk and got burned.My whole intenction
was to warn people.With that being said every one becareful.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
2 seperate issues....letter is OFAC and green tape is customs.
Anytime you're dealing with two different Agency's or Administrations within the guba-ment the likelihood of them actually communicating with the other is greatly diminished. If you do happen to get a letter then it would be because the came to their own conclusion and not from a tip-off from the buds at customs.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Your a brave man Kelly, I would never cop to anything on a public forum.
you should remove your address from your profile.
it may save you someday. all it would take is one agent or one a hole to make a phone call and you would be screwed.

:wtf:
Ahh, but that is my mailing address, not my physical addy. Plus My father would never give out my real addy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are losing more freedom every year, think about it, seat belt laws, helmet laws, no smoking laws, we need to make some changes, but there are just to many pussys out there. cant get anybody to stand up for anything these days.

My sentiments exactly! We're all too wrapped up in our everyday lives to make a difference. A march on Washington is long overdue but it will never happen. The '60's are gone forever.

Regards to all.
Smokin

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your a brave man Kelly, I would never cop to anything on a public forum.
you should remove your address from your profile.
it may save you someday. all it would take is one agent or one a hole to make a phone call and you would be screwed.

:wtf:

Kelly edited his post to remove the dangerous info, but it's still in your post where you quoted him originally..... you may want to do him a favor and edit it out of your post as well.... :yes: