What's new

Bad Fuente

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
So I've been hitting the AFs pretty hard lately; Untold story, forbidden X, angels share, short story, chateau, rothchild maduro as i type. Not to mention a couple lost city marinating for a warm Michigan day!

I have loved all of these tremendously.

So I'm curious, anybody have any AF they don't or didn't like? And why (to keep it fair)?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My top 5 Fuente are Don Carlos, Ashton VSG, Cuban Beli, Opus and Ashton ESG.

I find the cheaper Cameroon stuff like 8-5-8 and the Cuesta Rey and Montesino to be just ok but I agree no such thing as a bad Fuente!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm pretty sure javajunkie will flip his lid when he reads this, but I wasn't fond of the Magnum R 44. Construction was flawless, but it just didn't do anything for me. Don Carlos on the other hand is killer!!

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm pretty sure javajunkie will flip his lid when he reads this, but I wasn't fond of the Magnum R 44. Construction was flawless, but it just didn't do anything for me. Don Carlos on the other hand is killer!!
I'm actually smoking one java sent me right now lmao. You're crazy. But to each his own.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
My Fuente experience has been limited to the Hemingway - both the Best Seller and the Short Story. Once I discovered them, I had a hard time buying any other AF. Never had a bad one.

However, a buddy of mine laid an Anejo on me - the Reserva #46 - and that's sitting in my humidor right now.

Waiting...

Taunting...

Singing its Siren song...

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I don't like most of them but have had fantastic cigars from them also.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
no harm no foul. we can't ALL like the same shit, or there wouldn't be so many good options out there. also, more for me. o)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
all good news, im going to keep this streak rolling then!

wasn't aware they made Ashton also. Haven't had one of them in quite awhile.

the rothchild maduro i had for lunch treated me great. still taste a little bit lingering