What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I drank a couple of my saisons that were the same recipe with the exception of one type of grain. One was raw spelt and one was malted rye. I think I like the spelt better but the rye is about 9 months since bottling at this point. Both of them are brett saisons and with 9 months on the rye it is displaying the musty brett (this strain of brett isn't horsey) in big fashion compared to the spelt that's in the bottle about 3 months now. Both are dry as can be and provide marshmallow like billowing head due to the high carbonation.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
The Bruery - Mischief ... Wishing it was a tad hoppier. But, other than that it's a solid belgian pale ale.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Had these yesterday:

Schlafly Reserve Imperial Stout 2010... Just pure awesome! A top 5 bourbon barrel aged beer for me.

And finished with a peaty bomb beer from Adam. Damn bro you weren't kidding. I could pass this off as drinking a really peaty scotch.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Had these yesterday:

Schlafly Reserve Imperial Stout 2010... Just pure awesome! A top 5 bourbon barrel aged beer for me.

And finished with a peaty bomb beer from Adam. Damn bro you weren't kidding. I could pass this off as drinking a really peaty scotch.
Loved this...

Mikkeller Beer Hop Breakfast Stout tonight for me....

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Had these yesterday:

Nice to see someone else from MS drinking Schlafly! I brought a couple 12's down to Oxford with me