What's new

Beer O da day!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Deschutes Brewery & Hair of the Dog Brewery - Conflux Series No. 1 (Collage)... They used so many barrel aged beers it's like a fight of which one can shine through. Very complex beer and worth a pickup if you see it. Somewhat tart then leads to a bourbon barrel finish.

Vipes

Manimal (Manny)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Third bottle on on the top shelf... Alesmith Speedway Stout... Can't go wrong.
Yes defiantly one of my favorites, I ended up with the Alesmith Grand Cru and an Avery/ Russian River - Collaboration Not Litigation Batch #6 ill post some notes after i crack them open this evening. This market is one of the best here in San Diego it's called Keg and Barrel

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I am going to pop by my local at meet you later Manny... I was going to head out to K&B but got bogged down with work.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes defiantly one of my favorites, I ended up with the Alesmith Grand Cru and an Avery/ Russian River - Collaboration Not Litigation Batch #6 ill post some notes after i crack them open this evening. This market is one of the best here in San Diego it's called Keg and Barrel
Wish I had access to Russian River here on the east coast.

Vipes

Manimal (Manny)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do yourself a favor and just dump Voodoo Dougnut it smells like delicious breakfast but tastes like sh!t
I don't think I could ever drink a full bottle of the voodoo but as a small taster it pretty interesting. I can see how this maple bacon combo can be a palate killer, so far the Avery/ Russian River Salvation collaboration has been my favorite

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Do yourself a favor and just dump Voodoo Dougnut it smells like delicious breakfast but tastes like sh!t
I don't think I could ever drink a full bottle of the voodoo but as a small taster it pretty interesting. I can see how this maple bacon combo can be a palate killer, so far the Avery/ Russian River Salvation collaboration has been my favorite
I bought a bottle of voodoo a few weeks ago and drank it. I found it awful, thin, and tasted like a smoke bomb. My local still has tons of it, now its a major pass. Check out some of the comments it has on ratebeer and beeradvocate.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
All the beers from yesterday... Whew!

Maui Brewing - Sobrehumano Palena ‘ole ... Tasted like a pale ale with fruit extract. Not a great beer to me.

Knee Deep Brewing - Simtra Triple IPA ... So hoppy, bitter & citrusy goodness!

Firestone Walker - Wookey Jack ... It's good but I've had better Rye IPAs. Probably a lot better on draft.

Hoppin' Frog Brewery - B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher Oatmeal Imperial Stout ... Great choice for a nitecap. A damn fine stout!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea I got through about 4oz then could not take anymore.