What's new

Beer O da day!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Went to an Epic beer tasting today. Nothing I sampled from Epic Brewing really stood out to me as "epic." The Brainless on Peaches/Cherries were the best ones I tried but neither I would buy a bottle of.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Anybody able to get black note and willing to do a trade or whatever hit me up. I keep hearing about black note but I've not seen it in the dc area
I was only able to get 2 bottles and drank one. I would be happy to get something going, if you want one.

Also, be warned....someone is bound to chime in and tell you posted in the wrong room.

I have lots of goodies only available in the sc ga market, always looking for bcbs and fff to name a few.

I am waking now but will shoot you a pm when I get settled at work etc. if you want more then one, move on, no problem.

James

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anybody able to get black note and willing to do a trade or whatever hit me up. I keep hearing about black note but I've not seen it in the dc area
I was only able to get 2 bottles and drank one. I would be happy to get something going, if you want one.

Also, be warned....someone is bound to chime in and tell you posted in the wrong room.

I have lots of goodies only available in the sc ga market, always looking for bcbs and fff to name a few.

I am waking now but will shoot you a pm when I get settled at work etc. if you want more then one, move on, no problem.

James
Oh I thought this was cool since its about beer and in the "other than the leaf" area. Sall good. Figured it was relevant where I'd seen some black note posted. So apologies and we can take it to pm

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I've been looking for a non-logo'ed snifter and like the shape of that one. Where can I find it?
I stole it from The Barley Oak in Mandeville, LA. True story... Besides getting a 5 finger discount, I'm not sure MU.
When will you be in Mandeville again? :)

I've been looking for a non-logo'ed snifter and like the shape of that one. Where can I find it?
That's probably a little taller profile wise but I have this and they weren't expensive. Not sure what you like shape wise or if you've looked here.

http://www.mikasa.com/block-4-piece-york-brandy-set/5024967,default,pd.html#cgid=drinkware_specialty&start=0&hitcount=21
Those looks nice and the shape is close, but no cigar. I've seen the one Cliff has before but have never found a place that sells them. Something about that particular shape I like. Guess I'll just wait until BCBS snifters are available again in April, these will be a good substitute!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
That's probably a little taller profile wise but I have this and they weren't expensive. Not sure what you like shape wise or if you've looked here.

http://www.mikasa.com/block-4-piece-york-brandy-set/5024967,default,pd.html#cgid=drinkware_specialty&start=0&hitcount=21
Those looks nice and the shape is close, but no cigar. I've seen the one Cliff has before but have never found a place that sells them. Something about that particular shape I like. Guess I'll just wait until BCBS snifters are available again in April, these will be a good substitute!

[/QUOTE]

I like that one where's that going to be available on the G.I. site?