What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
A friend from work is going to Charleston for an event this weekend. I gave him cash to stop by Charleston Beer Exchange to get some RARE beer (to me rare)very excited. I'll post a pick if he gets down there, he freakin better.

yesterday and today beer.
P1030807.jpg

P1030808.jpg

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/22793/stemware-beer-glasses.html

Pick one. I think you're looking for something like the Stoltze glass in either the 13oz or 17oz size.
Appreciate the help, but none of those are the same as the one Cliff has. That's ok, plenty of other glasses to choose from!
I use Cliff as the measure for all beer and related beer glass standards. Agreed.

Cliff, been awhile, I need to email you and see whats what.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
[QUOTE

Got a growler fill of this on my way home from work and just now having my 1st glass. Solid IPA for sure. I feel this has the juicy fruit component to it that I only get from Lagunitas Sucks.
[/QUOTE]

The sucks is sweet in a different way but you're right the enjoy by definitely is citrusy/fruity immediately too. I enjoyed it
one more for the road

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
[/QUOTE]
I stole it from The Barley Oak in Mandeville, LA. True story... Besides getting a 5 finger discount, I'm not sure MU.[/QUOTE]

That's how I get some of my glasses!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
2011 bottle... Mellowing out and smoothing out into something wonderful.

It's a great beer... Just not the same as the previous release.

Thin body but very tart

Very good! Impressed with the raspberry tartness

Not much strawberries, but it was pretty sour.

Good everyday IPA out of Abita

Honestly, I didn't see what the hype was about :dunno:

Stout & sour... best of both worlds... Loved it!

Clean, crisp, fresh.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/22793/stemware-beer-glasses.html

Pick one. I think you're looking for something like the Stoltze glass in either the 13oz or 17oz size.
Appreciate the help, but none of those are the same as the one Cliff has. That's ok, plenty of other glasses to choose from!
I use Cliff as the measure for all beer and related beer glass standards. Agreed.

Cliff, been awhile, I need to email you and see whats what.
:rofl: Come on James! You pick up any brewery only/seasonal/limited release in SC/GA and I'm good for it :yes:

Please do email me... Shake things out and & see how much baller you've gotten :hysterica

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well I knew I was close based on the weight of the Ranch Double IPA keg in my fridge that it was close to kicking. I pulled on the tap this afternoon and bam 2 oz into the glass it blew through. As good as it was I'm glad to have an easy drinking Prima Pils on tap again. Much easier to drink 3-4 of with out being shit faced and having to take a beer nap.