What's new

Beer O da day!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
It very well may be. There is this flavor that always seems to be present in belgians.....maybe banana, but its more mottled almost more like a texture. it's very strange to me and just never seems to do it. I am putting some belgians away for a while in hopes that this flavor will dissipate, but I have no idea what to expect.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I need to find some more of this black butte. It is great! Buy it up if you can. I saw theat Piraat ale at my local shop I may have to try it. That N something triple hoped IPA sounds pretty damn delicious as well! Dont think that is available here though!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Naaah I have 3 cases worth of 750ml belgian and champagne bottles. Plus the brewery I work at part time has a belgian bar that I can get bottles from. I just need to remind the bar tender to save me bottles when I need some. It'd be silly to ship them, but thanks a bunch for offering!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0

This is one of those beers that is much better as it warms up than it is cool. Another that I recently had that was like that was the Ovila Saison

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
The SN Ovila Dubbel is pretty good as well. I think they did a great job on that one. I have a couple bottles of the Saison but have yet to crack one open yet.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I finally finished my patio today. So in celebration I am drinking a Rodenbach Gran Cru! I love flemish red ales and this thing is hitting the spot. Best beer I had this year due to the sense of accomplishment tied to popping the cork!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Just thought I'd post this as several people have asked where I get some of my beers (as I pretty much order online cause con't seem to never find what I am looking for here were I live). Talk to Gary, he will walk you through what you like and give you lots of recommendations.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blackwells-Wines-Spirits/44653238108

like these

Anyone else got some good places?

Last edited: