What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
When you make the mistake of telling the wife you actually got tickets to Justin timberlake, and she'll spend the next 2 months watching nsync/jt every goddamn night

But you get to drown out this nonsense with beer

Beer is meh enough to try one but not good enough for the 4pk I bought

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
When you make the mistake of telling the wife you actually got tickets to Justin timberlake, and she'll spend the next 2 months watching nsync/jt every goddamn night

But you get to drown out this nonsense with beer

Beer is meh enough to try one but not good enough for the 4pk I bought

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I love this as a sweet deserty beer. Banana bread bro!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Thanks to @foxwoods321 dude this is great, hoppy but I’m liking it tbh and I’m getting a finish of white grapes that bring me back to my childhood Cuz my grandfather had a grapevine for wine making and I used to pick em off and eat them and legit getting that EXACT taste so thanks for the trip down memory lane lol

Hey @ChuckMejia fitting my macros

Rating - 100%
65   0   0

Thanks to @foxwoods321 dude this is great, hoppy but I’m liking it tbh and I’m getting a finish of white grapes that bring me back to my childhood Cuz my grandfather had a grapevine for wine making and I used to pick em off and eat them and legit getting that EXACT taste so thanks for the trip down memory lane lol

Hey @ChuckMejia fitting my macros
Glad you like it man, always great when a taste brings up memories. Trillium is known for their juice, hazy beers

BTW - let me know if you ever want to sample more Trillium. I work and live next to their breweries so I get spoiled.