What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This was very good last night. New release from my local beer farm. It’s aged in semi local Sagamore Rye barrels and finished on maraschino cherries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never heard of this place, it looks pretty cool on the website. How are the beers? Is it some place you could spend an afternoon, or more of a quick growler pickup and go?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I’ve never heard of this place, it looks pretty cool on the website. How are the beers? Is it some place you could spend an afternoon, or more of a quick growler pickup and go?
Both. Very cool place. It used to be a landscaping place or nursery. Decent space inside and wrap around covered patio outside, and a very large grassy area to set our blankets or chairs if crowded. Have bands Friday through Sunday usually along with food trucks. Can do growler fills and they have some of their stuff available in cans.

If you ever want to swing by, let me know and I’ll try and join ya and maybe James @jcolan1 since he’s just down the road as well.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Both. Very cool place. It used to be a landscaping place or nursery. Decent space inside and wrap around covered patio outside, and a very large grassy area to set our blankets or chairs if crowded. Have bands Friday through Sunday usually along with food trucks. Can do growler fills and they have some of their stuff available in cans.

If you ever want to swing by, let me know and I’ll try and join ya and maybe James @jcolan1 since he’s just down the road as well.

For sure. That’s a bit of a hike from Annapolis, but not terrible...last week of October or early nov I’m thinking of going up w the wife and baby so I’ll let you know if I do, would love to finally meet a bolt guy in person!