What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Marty when you finally watch Clerks 2 just keep your "I can't go stout to IPA" comment in mind. Or you can just watch this clip.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgneLluypg"]Ass To Mouth - YouTube[/ame]

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Hitting up a little Left Hand milk stout Nitro with WB at the burning leaf

Sent from the voices in my head using Tapatalk

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just cracked open a Left Hand Milk Stout for a late night study session. 1/4 gone and I really want to be able to find the nitro now.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I keep hearing about this...where in WA do you buy it?
Go to 99 Bottles. They are located in Federal Way right next to the Rock Pizza and Jimmy Mac's Road House. They have over 1200 craft beers in stock and the staff is insanely knowledgeable about everything. I am there at least once a week, usually twice. We should have a herf some time soon, I can bring you up anything you want plus I love to share my growlers that are always filled with local brewery goodness. And the Milk Stout I got was the original, not the nitro. I bought it and thought it was the one people kept posting about but should have looked for the other. Its damn good though :bottle:

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Go to 99 Bottles. They are located in Federal Way right next to the Rock Pizza and Jimmy Mac's Road House. They have over 1200 craft beers in stock and the staff is insanely knowledgeable about everything. I am there at least once a week, usually twice. We should have a herf some time soon, I can bring you up anything you want plus I love to share my growlers that are always filled with local brewery goodness. And the Milk Stout I got was the original, not the nitro. I bought it and thought it was the one people kept posting about but should have looked for the other. Its damn good though :bottle:
This! http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=58628

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Herf at Smokey Joe's sounds like a good time.:yes:

Right now I'm drinking a bottle of Puget Sound Porter made by Harmon Brewing in T-Town.

I give it a thumbs up:thumbsup: