What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ronin Fermentation Project 'Delayed by Fog'. Probably the last one I'll have. He does ship so I might have to take him up on that. Excellent Hazy!
(a pathetic Truckee Laundry wetsuit cuz I lost my stellar Buc-ees wetsuit.:confused: Thank God there's a Buc-ees just south of the new casa.)
View attachment 182533
I could never get used to those coozies or beer holsters. Everyone I drink with uses one. Sometimes they’ll even hand me one. I’ll use it if it’s handed to me but by #3 or so I’ve forgotten all about using it.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I could never get used to those coozies or beer holsters. Everyone I drink with uses one. Sometimes they’ll even hand me one. I’ll use it if it’s handed to me but by #3 or so I’ve forgotten all about using it.
6+ beers deep I'm still coherent enough to keep the koozie in full effect. Keeping the beer cold is one of the amendments to my constitution.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Let me guess: dining for one because the rest of the family finds sushi Abhorrent, and this is Carlos time?
They enjoy sushi to an extent, but not watching me peacefully scroll YouTube while quietly lingering over a beer and slowly eating the order of tempura that I added at the end. That part would be simply unconscionable!

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
View attachment 182572The fellas that buy my grain and dump my trucks were having a little bbq at work. I stopped by for a burger and dog and brought em something they could drink at work. They liked it. Not something ima drink regular but for the occasion it was cool
One of the best NA's I've had.