What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Had the DFH Pearl Jam beer this evening with my wife. It was aight, but nothing to run out for if you ask me.

Now we're drinking a bottle of Ithaca Excelsior White Gold. It's awesome. If you're intrigued by sours, but scared at the same time, this is a good beer to try. It tastes like they put limes in here or something. It's not super sour or funky like some other sour beers like gueuze. I've got to get more of this stuff. Plus at $9 a bottle for a 750ml It's not bad a bad price at 8%abv.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Finally drank that Evil Twin's Soft Dookie. It was tasty, but nowhere near worth the $14 price point. More vanilla than I've ever tasted in an imperial stout.
Now I've moved on to a glass of Terrapin Wake-n-Moo. On there own, both beers, especially the WnB, are great, but together its a taste sensation! Big thanks to Tim (tsimonitis) for making this possible! Prost, brother!
-Dude

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Finally drank that Evil Twin's Soft Dookie. It was tasty, but nowhere near worth the $14 price point. More vanilla than I've ever tasted in an imperial stout.
Now I've moved on to a glass of Terrapin Wake-n-Moo. On there own, both beers, especially the WnB, are great, but together its a taste sensation! Big thanks to Tim (tsimonitis) for making this possible! Prost, brother!
-Dude
Yeah, evin twin is crazy expensive, think I paid total for the two bottles, one was yin and the other yang - or whatever those twi are called. One is a imperial stout the other like imperial ipa.

Like you mention they were just good, not out of this world.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Went into a shop yesterday for BIL birthday gift and this was sitting on counter. Pretty pumped to try...saw it in shop when it came out...and by the time someone said I needed to get it...it was gone:)