What's new

Beer O da day!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Glass #2 of the night of this. Not nearly as amazing as I was hoping but still darn tasty. Just too strong of a noticeable alcohol presence for only being 7.6abv.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Looking forward to attending this tasting @Tasty Beverage Company....

When: Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time: 5:30pm until 8:30pm

Description: Come hang out with Ranger from The Terrapin Beer Company as we randallize Wake and Bake, their coffee oatmeal imperial stout, with whiskey soaked cherries.

This is going to be Epic!
Holy hell, Larry. That sounds fantastic.
-Dude

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Today Bobby shared some Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad and 2011 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout Coffee at the Leaf with a few of us. The Boulevard was very tasty and easy to drink; I could see myself drink this with dinner and through the night if I could get a bunch of bottles. The BCS Coffee was AMAZING! Not too many beers I'd recommend overpaying for on the secondary market, but this is one of them. Thanks Bobby!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Today Bobby shared some Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad and 2011 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout Coffee at the Leaf with a few of us. The Boulevard was very tasty and easy to drink; I could see myself drink this with dinner and through the night if I could get a bunch of bottles. The BCS Coffee was AMAZING! Not too many beers I'd recommend overpaying for on the secondary market, but this is one of them. Thanks Bobby!
Oh yeah? Well, MTHHURLEY shared one of his personal brews and Kockroach shared some of his Zombie Dust! :tongueout

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Average stout...
That's funny you post that up. I was thinking about grabbing one the other day. I heard good things about the Big Bear Black Stout and Bear Republic produces some quality brews, IMO. And man it got a 93 overall on BA. Hoping it was a bad bottle :dunno:

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
That's funny you post that up. I was thinking about grabbing one the other day. I heard good things about the Big Bear Black Stout and Bear Republic produces some quality brews, IMO. And man it got a 93 overall on BA. Hoping it was a bad bottle :dunno:
Cliff, it was thin, watered down tasting.

We've talked about it before, if I'm drinking a stout, porter, imperial etc... I want THICK, Rich and heavy.

I've had it before and based on those factors its OK but no Stone Imperial Stout, Yeti, Founders breakfast stout, imperial stout or even their regular porter....know what I'm saying