What's new

Beer O da day!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Last night Vipes and I, along with three other cigar buds here in SD got together. Here is the 11 bottle line-up:

RtoL:
1) Avery/Russian River colab
2) Alpine's Kreik
3) Shipyard's Smashed Blueberry
4) Alpine Exponential Hoppyness
5) Stone's Ruination 10th Anni (they blew there Citra hops allotment on this one, and it shows)
6) Hess Brewing - Covenant (an SD "nano" brewery)
7) Alesmith Grand Cru
8) Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van der Keizer Blauw
9) Rogue Voodoo Donut
10) St. Peter's Cream Stout
11) Lost Abbey 10th Commandment

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last night Vipes and I, along with three other cigar buds here in SD got together. Here is the 11 bottle line-up:

RtoL:
1) Avery/Russian River colab
2) Alpine's Kreik
3) Shipyard's Smashed Blueberry
4) Alpine Exponential Hoppyness
5) Stone's Ruination 10th Anni (they blew there Citra hops allotment on this one, and it shows)
6) Hess Brewing - Covenant (an SD "nano" brewery)
7) Alesmith Grand Cru
8) Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van der Keizer Blauw
9) Rogue Voodoo Donut
10) St. Peter's Cream Stout
11) Lost Abbey 10th Commandment
I'm glad you posted that photo, I forgot the entire list. I see a lot of people hate it, but I'm going to go ahead and stick my neck out by standing up for Voodoo Donut. It just jives well with my palate, and the smokiness brings delicious memories of hanging out by campfires. But I totally understand that not everybody, or even very many people, like it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm lucky to have this place 6 blocks away
That is home away from home. It's probably a good thing it's a long walk from where I live. Otherwise, it would probably be best to have my check directly deposited to Hamilton's, because that's where all of my money would be going.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Had these last night...

Southern Tier - Oat... Very good, albeit on the sweeter side and seemed a little thin.

Followed by 3 Zombie Dust

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Went to Cinebarre with my friend and had a pitcher of Widmer Hef and Blue Moon while watching Ted and eating cheese sticks and fries. Was a good bro date watching a movie about a teddy bear while our girls watched a movie about strippers. How ironic...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Three Floyd's - Robert the Bruce... It's alright and great for a year round offering. Lots of malt but I was expecting more than a touch of scotch.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the shine of the 12 volt led lights, we can clearly see wine of things, that's wonderful.

Last edited: