What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Mistaforty - how was tge burning rosids?? Btw did you find any blacknote this year?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Oh I've had it ... Bout four to put down. I really like it I don't think it's very smoky but others do. I think it's very crisp but not heavy ...I would pair it with seafood or as I did tonight, pizza thin crust with just pepperoni

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mistaforty - how was tge burning rosids?? Btw did you find any blacknote this year?

Oh I've had it ... Bout four to put down. I really like it I don't think it's very smoky but others do. I think it's very crisp but not heavy ...I would pair it with seafood or as I did tonight, pizza thin crust with just pepperoni
You try a black note yet?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Lol my bad on the partial answer ...yes gotta couple black notes from nizzle. Had one I do love it. I was interested in it because to some it rivals BCBS. I think it's just as good as BCBS but in a different way with the slight edge going to BCBS. I like the fullness of the consistency of the BCBS but flavor wise they are close in goodness. The KBS is a distant third to these two.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Lol my bad on the partial answer ...yes gotta couple black notes from nizzle. Had one I do love it. I was interested in it because to some it rivals BCBS. I think it's just as good as BCBS but in a different way with the slight edge going to BCBS. I like the fullness of the consistency of the BCBS but flavor wise they are close in goodness. The KBS is a distant third to these two.
I like black note better than KBS imo.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Oliva V lancero and a saison I brewed. Pretty good pairing. The spice and pepper got along well with the pepper and funk of the saison.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
New Glarus Berliner Weiss.
This is incredible. The Riesling grapes really shine through. Bright, crisp, and lots of champagne characteristics.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
First beer of the holiday weekend is a Coors Light. I know, nothing to brag about but damn its going down nice knowing its Saturday and I don't have to work until Tuesday.