What's new

Beer O da day!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
No pic, but just had a "Smells like bean spirit " from Mikerphone in Elk Grove Village, Illinois at a local joint while my son is at home key tryouts. Absolutely f'ing delicious.
That's less than 10 minutes from my house, where are you staying Dave?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's less than 10 minutes from my house, where are you staying Dave?
Sorry about the confusion, it's available at a bar here in Blo-No. I hit the place up when my son is at hockey and they've been holding conditioning workouts prior to tryouts this weekend.

He plays in NIHL, so I'm sure that I'll get a chance to go to the brewery during their season. I'll have to give you a shout when I'm up that way.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Sorry about the confusion, it's available at a bar here in Blo-No. I hit the place up when my son is at hockey and they've been holding conditioning workouts prior to tryouts this weekend.

He plays in NIHL, so I'm sure that I'll get a chance to go to the brewery during their season. I'll have to give you a shout when I'm up that way.
Very cool. If they're allowing fans when he's playing here, I wouldn't mind catching a game too....I'm a big fan of all things hockey.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A new tap room opened up not far from my house. This is an Unfiltered Greman Pilsner called Lowlife. It's slow poured out of the tap and takes 7 minutes to pour. Delicious.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Awesome! 7 minutes? I’m sure the wait was torture. That reminds me of “pour over” coffee. We offered that when I owned a cafe & coffee rosters. Took several minutes but the oils from the coffee built up at the bottom of the cup, so it was like having an espresso shot added in. I imagine there was a similar reaction with your experience? (In a beer type of way)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just finished some yard work in the brutal heat and whoooo buddy this is good stuff. Glad I took a chance on a sixer.

View attachment 153203
How do you like them salty beers? I wasn’t as much a fan of them as I thought. Only tried one though. I image season has something to do with it, like a Corona with lime tasting better then you expected on a hot summer day at the beach. This was tried back in December I think, hardly a time for one

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
How do you like them salty beers? I wasn’t as much a fan of them as I thought. Only tried one though. I image season has something to do with it, like a Corona with lime tasting better then you expected on a hot summer day at the beach. This was tried back in December I think, hardly a time for one

I woulda drank the stuff in the background, Matt, but what do I know? :LOL:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

I like them, depending. I do love that Sea Quench. I will say I went through a (very) brief Gose/Sour phase that quickly fizzled out. Turns out I like the salty/tangy but not the funky/yeasty.