What's new

Beer O da day!

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I humbly present to you, the finest michelada I have ever consumed in the 20+ years since I first discovered them.

View attachment 168567
You need a big fat piece of bacon sticking out of that drink too. Bacon is diet safe. Keto bro!;)

That Singha looks delish! Haven't had one of those in years.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So true. And I wouldn't be upset if a couple chicharrones found their way into the mix as well... :D
Especially ones that still have meat attached to them.
The homies brought some to work one day. Nice piece of meat attached to the fat and skin. Is that still called a chicharron?

I feel like we need to start a Extra Toasty Cheez-it/Chicharron-Aholics thread for those of us that suffer terribly from these temptations.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Especially ones that still have meat attached to them.
The homies brought some to work one day. Nice piece of meat attached the fat and skin. Is that still called a chicharron?

I feel like we need to start a Extra Toasty Cheez-it/Chicharron-Aholics thread for those of us that suffer dearly from these temptations.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I use "chicharrones" for all of the different types. I think technically the crispy hard ones with the little layer of fat are "cracklins" but eh. Just like every soft drink here is a "coke". :ROFLMAO: