What's new

Best B&M Retailer Shout Outs

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Tucson AZ
Anthony's Cigar Emporium
http://anthonyscigars.com/
They have a great selection in the online store, I go to the b&m on river and Campbell most. Interesting to see how the stock in the store changes. Love the guys though. Great shop.
They have lots of HTF but sometimes they only sell them in box... Their opus for example

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I was such a fan of Emerson's Cigars that I got a job there, the selection, price, employees and atmosphere had me hooked right away.
Other favorites are Casa de Montecristo in Countryside, IL and when in Vegas I always stop by Casa Fuente for a cigar, a few drinks and some eye candy

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
all right for orange county:
these are the only lounges i would recommend
big daddy's cigars of Naples in Long Beach, CA
-this was my go to lounge for over a year. great people great staff. many good friends made there. its an everyman lounge with good prices and awesome atmosphere. if you ever go ask for Tom or his son Steven.
-BLUF: my second home and i WILL go here every time i pass through the OC
Don Lupe's cigar lounge in Long Beach, CA
i didn't like much about this lounge except for the humidor size and selection, which is bigger than Big Daddy's, prices about the same but there was no atmosphere, i didn't feel welcome as a new guy, and being down town long beach (good or bad depending on if you want to be surrounded with college kids and bars) parking sucks the big one.
-BLUF: good if you just want to pick up a few sticks and go back to your hotel or home to smoke
Bo's Cigar lounge in Long Beach
small lounge with a good selection kind of the old guy hang out, good atmosphere, good prices, cozy home feeling, again an every man cigar lounge with affordable prices
-BLUF: good little lounge to hang out and just be you. Bo Is there when not at his bellflower location and always willing to sit and talk.
Bo's Cigar and wine lounge in bellflower
THIS PLACE! if you are in town for a business meeting, or have high profile clients you want too impress this is the place to take them its all new and Bo spared no expense. the humidor is about 30x20 and his selection is pretty amazing. good atmosphere and a full beer and wine bar. plus hot chicks working the counter and bar LOL
-BLUF: this is the fancy high end lounge on atmosphere and still decent prices. i would recommend stopping by at least once even if your only wanting to impress yourself LOL!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
all right for orange county:
these are the only lounges i would recommend
big daddy's cigars of Naples in Long Beach, CA
-this was my go to lounge for over a year. great people great staff. many good friends made there. its an everyman lounge with good prices and awesome atmosphere. if you ever go ask for Tom or his son Steven.
-BLUF: my second home and i WILL go here every time i pass through the OC
Don Lupe's cigar lounge in Long Beach, CA
i didn't like much about this lounge except for the humidor size and selection, which is bigger than Big Daddy's, prices about the same but there was no atmosphere, i didn't feel welcome as a new guy, and being down town long beach (good or bad depending on if you want to be surrounded with college kids and bars) parking sucks the big one.
-BLUF: good if you just want to pick up a few sticks and go back to your hotel or home to smoke
Bo's Cigar lounge in Long Beach
small lounge with a good selection kind of the old guy hang out, good atmosphere, good prices, cozy home feeling, again an every man cigar lounge with affordable prices
-BLUF: good little lounge to hang out and just be you. Bo Is there when not at his bellflower location and always willing to sit and talk.
Bo's Cigar and wine lounge in bellflower
THIS PLACE! if you are in town for a business meeting, or have high profile clients you want too impress this is the place to take them its all new and Bo spared no expense. the humidor is about 30x20 and his selection is pretty amazing. good atmosphere and a full beer and wine bar. plus hot chicks working the counter and bar LOL
-BLUF: this is the fancy high end lounge on atmosphere and still decent prices. i would recommend stopping by at least once even if your only wanting to impress yourself LOL!
My cartographic ocd is firing on all cylinders... I have to say this or else north arrows are going to pop outta my eyeballs and I'm going to start spewing scalebars like they are pea soup:

Long Beach and Bellflower are both in Los Angeles county.

There. Much better. Thanks for your understanding.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Deadwood, South Dakota - Deadwood Tobacco Company. Probably the best stocked humidor in the state. Friendly staff, although they have to enforce unpopular laws so it can sound at times they are being rude, they just want to stay open folks. Fully stocked bar for those who wish to partake. It is a pretty small space so nights and especially weekends can get uncomfortably busy.
Crestview, FL - Hot Spot. Stayed a couple weeks in Crestview for work, spent pretty much all my free time there. Nice wide open and bright retail area. Large humidor with plenty of room to wonder around, even when lots of other folks were shopping. Smoking lounge/coffee bar towards the back, again plenty of room to relax and not feel like you're sitting on a stranger's lap. Only coffe and tea beverages, perfect for a fella like me who needs to avoid all those delicious liquor bottles ;) Friendly and quite knowledgeable staff. I let one girl pick a couple sticks for me based on what I like and she knocked it out of the park.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My cartographic ocd is firing on all cylinders... I have to say this or else north arrows are going to pop outta my eyeballs and I'm going to start spewing scalebars like they are pea soup:

Long Beach and Bellflower are both in Los Angeles county.

There. Much better. Thanks for your understanding.
Lol. Orange County area make you feel better? To me it was all Orange County until i hit exit 33 on the 405. I was stationed right on the border of LA county and Orange County. I'm sure there are other lounges up in LA but for the SB, LB, and HB areas these are my choice.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I am sure they are great choices... just give them the credit they deserve for being LA County B&Ms, not in Orange County. I made you a map so you can see where the Orange County area stops and the Los Angeles "South County" or "Harbor Gateway" area begins...

Untitled.jpg

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I am sure they are great choices... just give them the credit they deserve for being LA County B&Ms, not in Orange County. I made you a map so you can see where the Orange County area stops and the Los Angeles "South County" or "Harbor Gateway" area begins...

View attachment 58630
I want a map.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Casa de Montecristo - Countryside, IL
LaVita Cigars - St. Charles, IL - My go to lounge for the last 4 years
Burning Leaf - Aurora, IL - Our very own W.B. works there
King Corona - Ybor City - Cuban coffee and their Puro Placer house blend cigar. Mmmmmmm......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tobaccology in Manassas, VA. Great lounge. Great staff and service. Funny crowd. Great selection and good pricing. Great events. Outside looks pretty divey strip mall-ish but it's a nice place and a good time.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I will add Cigars n' More in Libertyville & Long Grove, IL.... These used to be my favorite in IL besides Casa de Montecristo which was already mentioned. Little Havana in Milwaukee, WI was another one I used to frequent quite a bit as well. Now that I live in AZ, I am with Mold Man for FOX & Big Sticks, never been to Fine Ash.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Having lived in so many places in the US I have been able to deal with a lot of great places:
Watch City Cigars in Framingham, MA
LJ Pereti in Boston, MA
Cigar Masters, Boston MA
Smoke Inn, Palm Beach FL
Tampa Humidor, Tampa FL
Highland Cigar, Atlanta, Ga
La Casa Del Tabaco Cigar Lounge Atlanta, Ga
Liberty Tobacco, San Diego, CA
Hoffer’s Cigar Bar San Diego, CA
The Cigar Box Indianapolis, IN
Southside Cigar & Tobacco Indianapolis, IN
Fidels Kansas City, MO ( Westport )
The Outlaw KCMO on Chatham Ave
The Cigar Box KCMO
The Sanctuary Tobacco Shop San Luis Obispo, CA

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Rocky's News - Syracuse,NY
Ed Leez Tobacco - Albany, NY
Habana Premium - Albany, NY
Queensbury Pipe & Cigar - Queensbury, NY
Serious Cigars - Richmond, VA
Cigar Cave - Palm Harbor, FL

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Riverside Cigars here in Jeffersonville, IN is my favorite local spot. Great selection, typical B&M prices and they have a bourbon bar. You can smoke inside or out when the weather is nice.

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cigar Inn in nyc, although never been to the Davidoff on Madison

And when I'm visiting the fam in Albany its Habana without a doubt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wild Bills Tobacco - Lansing,mi
The Corona Smokeshop - Okemos, MI, Jackson, MI - Battle Creek, MI.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
I thought this thread deserved resurrection. I'd like to do two things. First, add Monte's from Albuquerque. Great selection and always nice guys. Second, I'm gonna use my free time to map out all these B&M locations on a Google Map that all of us can access in case we're traveling.

I may consider a third, getting a list of all the B&M's that should be avoided and listing them as well.